Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Collective Names  (Read 612 times)

Offline Corus Boy

As I sat in the coffee shop this morning, the Cardiff Ladies Rowing Team came in, straight from a training session on the Taff.

I got to thinking, would the collective name for a group of female rowers be, "Oars?"

Offline Takeapunt81

As I sat in the coffee shop this morning, the Cardiff Ladies Rowing Team came in, straight from a training session on the Taff.

I got to thinking, would the collective name for a group of female rowers be, "Oars?"

And isn't another name for rowing called punting ? Coincidence?  Hmmmmmm

Offline Proton

Or maybe a COCK'S -WAIN likes to be up the rear of the crew when on the water  :sarcastic:  :vomit:

Offline Trapperjohn

Harry Carpenter, 1977 Boat Race: ''Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the Cambridge president is kissing the cox of the Oxford crew''  :D

Offline redveee

It was a female rower that gave me my first memorable glimpse of underwear outdoors. I was sat on a pontoon next to a slipway in Bristol docks and the girls were either launching the boat or coming back from a training run and one of the crew stood right beside me and as I looked up my eyes went up her legs to her shorts and the slight gape of the leg of her shorts and the white underwear protecting her modesty. Obviously that memory was with me that night and many times in the thirty plus years since I saw it.