Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YoungBeauty (Cardiff)  (Read 1459 times)

Sexcycle

Not a solid profile I would normally entertain, no feedback since March and no info' on here at all ?

External Link/Members Only

What do you guys think ?? Worth TOFTT ??

Cheers.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline iverthickone

Jester269269

Not a solid profile I would normally entertain, no feedback since March and no info' on here at all ?

External Link/Members Only

What do you guys think ?? Worth TOFTT ??

Cheers.

Hidden Image/Members Only
On yer bike  :lol:

Sexcycle

Wheelie Jester !? That's the best you can do!?  ;)

Thanks for indepth info' Mofo's  :thumbsdown:

Jester269269

Sorry it's been long cycle up to Mids on me chopper all I could muster at short notice..

Sexcycle

Sorry it's been long cycle up to Mids on me chopper all I could muster at short notice..

Bloody hell ! Your Chopper must be red raw !?  :hi:

Offline HughJardon

I must admit I was going to Tofft last night. My big concern along with service level was how big the Ass is?

If anyone gets there in the next few days please post up. Probably here til Sunday /Monday if she works off the normal latins Rota.

Sorry to interrupt the Bromance lads  ;) Looks like its blossoming  :cool:

Jester269269

I must admit I was going to Tofft last night. My big concern along with service level was how big the Ass is?

If anyone gets there in the next few days please post up. Probably here til Sunday /Monday if she works off the normal latins Rota.

Sorry to interrupt the Bromance lads  ;) Looks like its blossoming  :cool:

:cool: was worried bout fellow punter that's all Hugh. Thought he might of cycled off with that size 30 something from Swansea. As her profile disappeared same time as Bradley did...

And a guy in Lycra ain't on my bucket list  :vomit: