Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agata & Bia - West Kensington. Insatiable duo, not for those with a dodgy heart  (Read 4456 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6682392) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5306695) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline hermanmunster

Arranged by text with Agata who speaks very good English and I believe has lived here for a number of years.

£250 each for one hour despite what the individual websites say - this was the price quoted by Agata.

Bia
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
 External Link/Members Only

Agata
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, she was also on Diva but as of today profile not found.

Location: lovely flat in modern secluded block, 5 mins walk from West Kensington tube.  Arrived 5 mins early and watched Agata's silhoutte dancing in the brightly lit bathroom window.  They laughed about this when I mentioned it.

Ladies; photos are all a good representation, reduce by 10% to get to reality.  Bia petite slim, beautiful, lovely body - you get by with simple slowly spoken english. Agata, larger, but lovely body, attractive face as per photos, perfect english.

These ladies are so welcoming!  Shown in by Agata, Bia appeared with a big smile on her face and carrying nicely chilled bottle of prosecco and 3 glasses. Good start.

After a quick sip, both ladies are desperate to get into the action.  Intense session started with DDFK from both ladies, then they took turns with OWO whilst the other sat on me. You should be aware that they really get into the action, there is no holding back at all. They were almost fighting to see whose turn it was first.  To be honest the action was so intense and non stop it became a bit of a blur and I cannot remember the order of things.  Anyway we went through the usual doggy, missionary, cowgirl with each of them until we reached the point where both were now lying between my legs trying to make me cum in their mouths.  I asked if this was ok - of course, we love it and love the taste, was the answer.  Inevitably it happened mostly for Bia,  She laughed and eventually made her way to the bathroom to clear up.

We chatted and laughed for a few minutes - they are good company. Then it was time for a shower.  They had asked me if I wanted to stay longer as I had intimated I might extend (but I'm not sure I could handle the pace).  Neither were in no hurry to see me go - they told me to slow down and take my time and that I didn't need to go so soon.

Anyway a very enjoyable meeting.

Would I return: Yes
VFM: yes for the intense action - especially compared to my most recent review with Maria of Sloane Square
Would I recommend: Yes

« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 10:41:04 am by hermanmunster »

Offline Tomi91

How was their owo? Is their technic good? Was there any onteraction between them?

Offline hermanmunster

How was their owo? Is their technic good? Was there any onteraction between them?

It felt pretty good from both of them.

Yes, sorry I forgot to mention their interaction - it doesn't take much for them to start on each other, DDFK, kissing boobs, fondling all over.  They would certainly have gone further if I had asked them to.

Offline Mr333

A lot of cash, but sounds like it was worth it  :thumbsup:

Brazilians always have photos with quite heavy filters and photoshopping to remove weight, so thanks for the comments about reducing their looks by 10%, that's not too outrageous 

Offline king tarzan

You definitely munstered them!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pantywetter

Sounds like a great duo.  Hotlisted!

Online mrbang123

You definitely munstered them!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOOOL what happened to KT? Finally got banned again! Long overdue tbf

Offline Rayray23k

LOOOL what happened to KT? Finally got banned again! Long overdue tbf
I wandered how he got caught out doing that?

Anyway. OP do you think they'd lick pussy? Did you have to swap condoms between them?

Offline hermanmunster

I wandered how he got caught out doing that?

Anyway. OP do you think they'd lick pussy? Did you have to swap condoms between them?

I dont have any doubt that they would and yes they did use new condoms when swapping.

Offline Stevehgl3

Tempting, they sound fun! Was there any extras on offer?

Online Ivor Hunch

Blimey-  having read the review I'm struggling to see what extras you would want!

Offline Stevehgl3

Blimey-  having read the review I'm struggling to see what extras you would want!

Rimming, anal and a long list of etc?