Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delectable Darcey (Rushden)  (Read 1152 times)

Offline Brompton

External Link/Members Only

Not been any further reviews here for past 2.5 years for Darcey & she has glowing FB on AW but I’d rather take views from UKP.

She may tour in the South in the coming months (tbc) & me being an oldie I thought she could right up my street. I wondered if any of you guys have seen her of late? Is she still delivering a good service?

Many thanks for any up to date info  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 02:48:44 pm by Brompton »

Offline NottsB

Booked in on Monday mate. The intense DFK / hot granny look has done it for me! Will report back

Offline MajorPayne

Booked in on Monday mate. The intense DFK / hot granny look has done it for me! Will report back
Have you tried Charmaine in Northampton?   Excellent option if you like dfk / gilf

Offline Brompton

:thumbsup:

Offline Nigel57

Interested in how you get on.

Offline GoldTop

Well done for cracking on NottsB. I don't get why folk hang around waiting for others to take the plunge. If you fancy a dabble, book. Someone has to jump in.

Offline NottsB

Have you tried Charmaine in Northampton?   Excellent option if you like dfk / gilf

Tried but simply aren't organised enough to plan it (usually)

Offline Tuffers

Hi Brompton

Saw her a couple of years ago, paid £80 for 30 mins.

Small modern terraced house, opposite a trading estate in Higham/Rushden area.

Comms were good.

Looks not great, body ok, older model which I usually like.

Quite willing from memory, but didn't do it for me - plenty of DFK, oral both ways, sex in various positions, she had to finish me by hand as I could have banged away all day - I just didn't fancy her, there was no chemistry.

She offers a decent service but was glad to get it over and get out.

Hope that helps  :)

Offline Brompton

Hi Brompton

Saw her a couple of years ago, paid £80 for 30 mins.

Small modern terraced house, opposite a trading estate in Higham/Rushden area.

Comms were good.

Looks not great, body ok, older model which I usually like.

Quite willing from memory, but didn't do it for me - plenty of DFK, oral both ways, sex in various positions, she had to finish me by hand as I could have banged away all day - I just didn't fancy her, there was no chemistry.

She offers a decent service but was glad to get it over and get out.

Hope that helps  :)
Thanks for the intel Tuffers, I’ll see where she picks to tour in the South but yeah undecided at this point  :hi:

Offline Brompton

Did it go well?