Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy Foxx_Leicester  (Read 2269 times)

Ziltoid5150

External Link/Members Only

Two hour incall earlier this week

Comms
Meet arranged one week beforehand by AW Email. Text the night before with address and outfit request. Texts on the day of the punt. All comms pleasant and very flirty

Location (Incall)
Modern apartment in Leicester. Easy to find the area but a quick call needed to find her flat.  Parking available.

Price
£240 for 2 hours. No extras paid for but many received

The juicy stuff
A bit of an essay this one but lots to talk about.

Browsing through AW I came across Mandy’s profile and thought my, she looks like a nice looking girl. Did a bit of research on here and it turns out she is a bit of a go-er to say the least. So booking made (2 hours-wtf was I thinking!) In the red corner we have Ziltoid 5150 – a 3 punt veteran and master of all things vanilla. In the blue corner we have Mandy Foxx……..

Met her with the usual hiding behind the door malarkey and there was Mandy dressed as I asked in a sexy secretary type of outfit. From the outset she was cuddling, kissing, nattering and holy cow she is a good looking lass with a hot body. With her black hair she is just my type. I even thought this can’t be the girl I’ve read about pissing over some of you lot and destroying men…oh how wrong I was. Read on gents.

Hand over the cash and she drags me into her living room with the pole and the attack begins. I’m a stupid fucker as I told her when I booked I’d like to broaden my punting horizons and would let her take the lead. Ms Foxx took this as a personal challenge to take me apart (in a good way.)

Back to the story – really passionate kissing, teasing and groping. Bad time to need a piss but I did, sending her to get a drink while I used the bog in the ensuite, spying a huge bag full of dildos on the way! The bathroom was pretty manky I have to say but it was a quick slash and wash so all OK.

Back to the lounge for a bit of pole dancing to get things going. I really enjoyed this but after a couple of songs her kit was off so time for Mandy to join me on the sofa. Well actually she flung herself at me and then things get sexy with her own special brand of dirty talk. Started with RO - she has a nice shaven pussy and came pretty quickly. Then onto OWO which was epic. Going as deep as she could, gagging and wanking me with her spit. Nice. At this point she casually said you’ll have to fuck my face later. Righty ho

Into the bedroom like a pair of rampant teenagers for more fantastic oral sex both ways – including 69 and some serious rimming and tongue fucking her arse from me. Then she looks up and asks if I’ve ever been rimmed. No I reply and wallop she is down there with her tongue up my arse. Words fail me here as I've never had this before. I’m then told to destroy her pussy with my cock so more OWO and condom on and start in cowgirl – and an awesome variant with her squatting over me. Then it’s frantic fucking all over the place. Pounding away in missionary, pinning her down and her uttering filth was a sight and sound to behold and I cum in the bag, and slump in a heap.

A bit of nattering on the bed – no real cuddling which was a shame but I was a revolting sweaty mess – Mandy has, let’s say, a strong and lively personality but for some reason I had lost the power of being able to string a coherent conversation together but I did enjoy chatting.

The little fella was rising to the occasion and Mandy changed into the red bodystocking in her gallery and we went at one another. Oral both ways, rimming both ways, 69. Then she asked me to fuck her face while she used a vibrator on her clit. This fuckin rocked.
Then more frenzied fucking – doggy was particularly good. I wanted to cum on her face so she got on all fours on the bed and went to work licking my dick while I wanked all over her face and into her mouth.

Another breather and chatting – by this point I was wondering if her plug in wand could be adapted to be used a defibrillator in case she had any other dastardly plans up her sleeve. We were both proper shagged out – Mandy said she doesn’t offer massages as she is shite at them so fuck it – and apologies for the fluffy bit – I oiled her up and gave her a body rub; in my defence it was a great chance to rub oil into a 22 year old babe’s hot body and end up rubbing my cock over her so I hope we’re OK. Mandy gave me a really nice oily HJ to finish.

A bit over time so I had a quick shower, got dressed and had a few minutes of chat in the lounge where Mandy looked proper sexy in a lacy dressing gown – teasing me still by showing her pussy but winding the session down in a nice way.

Then it was a kiss and cuddle in the hall and out into the world on very wobbly legs.

Will I see her again, oh yes!

Hidden Image/Members Only

NottsDB

Banging review, sounds like Mandy was in fine form.

Offline mrdiamond77

Great review.  Enjoyed reading that.  She looks and sounds like one sexy lady.  I really have to get to Leicester at some time. :thumbsup:

Jester269269

Great review...and she on my H/L when I relocate..
Can't wait  :thumbsup:

Ziltoid5150

Offline JamesPoppers

Yep - that's Mandy!  Sexy as fuck, dirty as hell, brilliant as always....

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Great review matey, another happy customer.

Offline Stoking

I don't suppose anyone has seen nicole her new duo partner? Looks hot tbh!

Offline Weyoun

Know what you mean about jelly legs. Had a last blowout for 2 hours with her this morning. I'm knackered and have a cramp that won't go away

rodjaneandfreddy

Without doubt one of the best girls I have had the pleasure off.