Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nottingham courtesans.  (Read 2199 times)

Offline Steely Dan

This link was posted on the general thread about envelopes.
External Link/Members Only
Her rate may seem like too much at first, but then she is a Courtesan of Distinction. Her friend
is also seems a bit steep, but she has a BA in English lit, so that is alright then.

Offline Steely Dan

From the link:
Ruth of Nottingham
Date: Tuesday 2 December, 2003
Time Spent: 2 hours
Place: Outcall to hotel
Price: £300
Description: Elegant, well-spoken, leggy, dark-blonde former glamour model with amazing green eyes and very long hair.
Ok if we take this at face value, her price has come down after 13 years.

And I see Amelia has been mentioned before, I stand corrected.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80680
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 09:04:57 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Ruths been around a while

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

For those who used to read/post on the other forum, Ruth was a member and a poster on there as well.

Offline jarndyce

This link was posted on the general thread about envelopes.
Her rate may seem like too much at first, but then she is a Courtesan of Distinction. Her friend
is also seems a bit steep, but she has a BA in English lit, so that is alright then.

I've got a BA in English Lit, and since it qualifies you for absolutely fuck all, turning tricks is probably the obvious career path. I re-trained instead.

I do remember, however, while acquiring the aforementioned bauble in the novels of Jane Austen (there weren't many lectures),  listening to a thoroughly maudlin indie band called 'Kitchens of Dustinction'; could they be related to our 'Coutesans of Distinction' I wonder?  :unknown: