Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebecca_RoseXo - Can Travel All Over  (Read 967 times)

Offline PussyLover789

This woman has bidded on my RB for when iim in Hull next week, she doesnt seem to have a location, it just says "i can travel all over" any info??   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline AndyHandy

Did you meet her?

She just bid on mine. London...

Wondering if it’s just a scam. Enticing profile pic and no free gallery. Someone is hopping we shell out for private pics!

Offline PussyLover789

No i didnt meet her, her profile seems odd, ive added her to my blacklists

Offline Bobbins1973

She was based in north west - Stockport or Bolton when she 1st started - worked shifts as a nurse
Booked once but she had to pull in a late shift as was skint at Christmas
Since then she confirmed location via a dating site she’s also on but bizarrely responded to a recent reverse bid I put on whilst in Edinburgh and when I questioned her location she got a bit arsey with me so I deleted

Offline PussyLover789

She was based in north west - Stockport or Bolton when she 1st started - worked shifts as a nurse
Booked once but she had to pull in a late shift as was skint at Christmas
Since then she confirmed location via a dating site she’s also on but bizarrely responded to a recent reverse bid I put on whilst in Edinburgh and when I questioned her location she got a bit arsey with me so I deleted
She hasnt had any feedback on AW for months. neither does she specify her age  :unknown: