Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky – York – On Tour  (Read 2007 times)

152 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5379072) (145 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
102 review(s) for Gorgeous Vicky  (98 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline A Decent Fist

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

With 74 positive UKP reviews for Gorgeous Vicky I don't think I need to write my usual long essay this time, particularly as Trotter671 saw her in the same apartment during the same week and his super-erotic hour was very similar to mine: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=310518.0

I also enjoyed full-on Deep French Kissing from start to finish, I munched and fingered her pussy to my heart's content, she gave me super-skilled OWO and we had a long session of 69. I do believe Vicky had a climax from the efforts of my tongue plus alternating index finger and thumb deep in her pussy. I asked about fingering her bum but she politely declined.

With me the penetration was cowgirl only. I would have liked to vary things but, as always these days, putting on the rubber started a slow process of softening. We did manage a few minutes of hard pounding with me squeezing and smacking her arse while she licked and blew into my ear or stuck her tongue as far down my throat as it would go.

But despite how turned on I was and slightly more than half of a 100mg Kamagara taken beforehand, I could feel the old feller letting me down again and I asked her to check the condom, as it often starts to come adrift at this moment. Sure enough, it was travelling north and only covering my bell-end. We called off the penetration at that point and resumed OWO then 69.

After getting near the point of no return I asked to cum on her tits then wanked myself to a very satisfying climax while straddling her body. Having shot a big load over Hot Lena in Nottingham the previous day there was barely enough spunk to drip on to one nipple but the pleasure was just as intense.

Lots of chat later we tried a little tug on the sleeping little snail but he wouldn't wake up. So frustrating not to be able to take full advantage of such a sexy and up-for-it girl, but I still walked out a happy and satisfied man. Vicky is one of the very best providers around and is totally recommended.

Offline alabama1

Nice review. Glad you had a great time  :thumbsup:

Offline Trotter671

Top review pal :thumbsup: Yep Vicky is very good as well as being a looker!

Offline Uklad873

Southampton? Damn looks good this one