Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ubon Thai leeds  (Read 3138 times)

Online wakefieldlad13

External Link/Members Only

Price paid, 40 hour + 60 full service

The previous evening I had been providing a chaperone service for a disabled 20 yr old lad, a family friend, attending a 21st and what an eye opener, im sure 18-30 yr olds were not like these when I was a lad...lol throughout the evening I had stumbled on a number of these youngsters making out including one girl girl encounter and by the end of the evening my balls was aching so much I just knew I needed a release

The following morning a sent out a number of texts and calls but could not get a match up on my timescales, so my thoughts wandered to wellbeing in Donny, a bit of a trek but as a regular I knew I would get good service, anyway, best laid plans and all, I received an SOS call from my sis, she was in leeds shopping and had lost her car keys and could I get her spare and take it to her...ffs, what now....so a quick look through gumtree and VS and opted for Ubon, gave them a call with a time and got booked in, my first visit.

the venue, on the main road and quite exposed, im not too local so not a problem and I parked outside the door

inside was clean warm and reasonably tidy

the girl was called NAN, I tipped her to be in her 40s and she said 46, I have seen and had much prettier but needs must

was led to a small room, again warm and tidy, handed over the 40 and was asked to remove my clothes and lay face down on the table where a towel was provided over my butt, I was asked how I wanted my massage and replied medium in some places, soft in others and throwing out a hint, I said I also like it penetrating deep if possible, she replied with a funny giggle, I think we can do that

NAN's English was good as was the massage, anyway, 15 mins in still laid on my front, I asked to turn over and promptly did, NAN then covered mini me with the towel and she started to massage my legs softly, right to the top giving the occasional swipe at which I returned with a groan

You like, she asks, err yes, I replied, you want more massage or prefer happy ending or maybe something else she asked

She was no looker that is for sure but with my mind wandering back to those young 20 something girls from last night, I replied, tell me what is available, 20 HJ, 40 B2B 80FS, I stated that I would not pay 80 for FS, didn't fancy B2B so I would have a HJ, mm what you pay for fs she asked, no more than 60 I replied but with you on top, cow girl, my favourite to which she agreed

She stripped and what I saw was neither off putting or a turn on, a baby belly scar reasonable tit big nips, she applied the bag with her mouth and sucked for a while before mounting me

for me, this now got interesting, I hate fake cummers, it is a big turn off, im their for my enjoyment and have no issue with the girl cumming or not as long as she is not faking it and to NAN's credit, she humped me for 10 mins plus without a moan, groan or fuck all and she was good, then all of a sudden she said something in thai tensed up and either gushed or pissed herself, but the look on her face told the story, she rode me for another 10-15 mins repeating the shudder before collapsing saying she could do no more
at this I whipped her off of me and lay her on her back and decided that I would finish on her tits, off with the bag and she wanked we till I came all over her, it was a big load and quite a powerful one too, coating her tits and hitting her face, she said wow, laughed and we cleaned up, following this she continued with the massage until the hour was up

on leaving, I saw the other girl and decided that I had the better of the 2, I have given this a neutral which may be unfair as it was a good service but at 100 all in I could have had a good GFE with someone younger and prettier

Would I visit again, yes but not as a plan A, the location for me is good, easy to get to and not city centre, would I see NAN again, I wouldn't say no but if a younger prettier girl was on offer then that would be my choice

Didn't see a shower and was not offered one either

Offline TomR

I wonder if FS is on offer all the time or whether you were just lucky with her. It is a bit expensive but if no other options....