Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Placer Madrid - review  (Read 689 times)

Offline exitonly

Im finding it really difficult to choose these days.. with a couple of days in Madrid in Feb my options were many. - only limited by the Venues rotas

I spent some time going through Spalumi and narrowing down a list of potentials at both Placer and Palacio
I whatsapped Palacio del Placer, the other similar location and prebooked (a few day prior) Sofia - External Link/Members Only. If you have them on whatsapp and look under 'Updates, you get a insta type reel with services listed (not on website) and different images of the girls.. i was drawn in by the slim frame and the big tits.. Spalumi has some so so reviews.. some disengagement but quite pleasant and amazing tits.. enough for me.. booking confirmed.
Whatsapped again the day before to be told that she wasn't on site that day.. :dash: momentarily deflated. Plan B and contacted Placer and booked Ivon External Link/Members Only . was with her a few years back when she had long black hair.. and knew this was a solid option.  Turned up met the Madame given a bottle of water and shown to the events room.  Have to add that both venues are massive tastefully decorated villas, some investment has gone on in both, really nice comfortable spaces. Anyways Ivon enters and yeah she's short & compact tight body, not skinny, chubby-ish but nothings wobbling. so she's super friendly ..Into the shower and incredible uninhibited snogfest for the entire time during bouts of RO,OWO, Mish - didn't last for much else, back under the shower and not a word understood between us for the whole hour.
Ive only ever been to these 2 spots in Madrid and there's a lot of choice in both.. there is possibly other places at this price point for 100eur per hour with NO EXTRAS, so if anyone has other suggestions in this city then that would be cool.

I would stress that prior to going you do some research on Spalumi as some of the girls service offerings and interaction seems to vary..