Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kusadasi, Turkey.  (Read 872 times)

Offline Skimmer

Thanks to Rixster for his report fro 2022 - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts2

I had a couple of punts last summer (Aug) based on Rixster's info and this is how things went:

Kusadasi Elite Massage - Based more in the Turkish part of town, but close to the centre. I turned up without an appointment. Don't bother going before 12 noon as nobody appears to be there.

The venue is upstairs, but there is a lift. The place itself is clean and functional. Right from the get go I was told this is not a 'Turkish bath' and the girl very clearly stated 'this is for sex'.....phew, thank goodness for that! :yahoo:. I was quoted 2,200 TL to start with, but I just laughed at that and eventually we agreed on 1,500 TL which at he exchange rate worked out about £60.

The girl was Turkish, okay looking - maybe 6.5/10, 30...ish, size 10 with good tits and big nipples and really friendly and very accommodating. The price included everything including a very brief massage, but then full access, OWO and fucking in several positions before shooting into the bag. I was offered a shower before and after the deed, which in the heat of Turkey, I accepted.

All in all, a good put for the money, however, on the way out I saw another stunner who had just finished with an older guy.....so other options are available.

Ada Massage - I'd avoid this one. It's based in the tourist area, with the venue being fine and clean. However, it operates like a UK massage parlour with you paying for the massage up front and then negotiating extras with the girl.

I paid around £45 for the massage and then the girl wanted another £40 for extras. The girl had a better figure that the one at Elite, but her attitude was questionable and to be honest when it came to the negations, it took that long I lost interest and left after the massage.

All in all, I'd advise sticking to the local places where the Turks go to punt and avoid the tourist punts.