Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ayla Portfolio - Cardiff  (Read 3089 times)

Offline ilikethemooon

Portfolio have found another good one.

confusingly they now have a girl called Layla and one called Ayla. This is for Ayla!
External Link/Members Only

saw they had a new girl pop up on the site with no photos so I sent them a message this afternoon and they provided a couple of photos which was enough for me to take a punt.

Comms
good, got photos and managed to get a same day booking.

Fee
£170 1hour

Booking
Turned up and found Ayla as described a pretty girl with curly hair and a great body.
website says 30 which is probably right but if anything she could be younger.

she is friendly relaxed and enthusiastic, I'd rate her as up there with Alice and Millie, especially as this was her 2nd day on the job.
no hesitation or nervousness.

We got the business out of the way, then she was straight in with the DFK and stripped my clothes off. great OWO, paid attention to my balls, fondling and kissing until i came on her tits, no CIM.
there was a little bit of deepthroating and i get the feeling you could get more of that if you wanted.

inbetween we had a quick and easy chat, shes not local.

round two she got me up and we fucked in several positions, came in the bag.

All in all, no complaints, I would see her again without a doubt.

Online Happyguylucky

Great review LTM, I tried to book her but I didn’t manage to.
Sounds good that there’s another good looking girl available but for £170 for the hour I personally would like to be getting cim included.

Offline Justjim1987

Thank you for the detailed review, I'm looking to book her the next week or so. Would you say she's really easy going as I'm still not overly confident in myself due to my health the past 18 months.

Offline ilikethemooon

yes, i had a great conversation with her after a saw her for the second time this week.

she's a lovely girl.

Offline Justjim1987

Thank you I appreciate you getting back to me, will try to book her this coming week.