Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any action in Stockholm?  (Read 3485 times)

Offline willis50

Travelling to Stockholm next week and wondered what the massage scene is like there if anyone has been recently? Thanks

Offline vindici

Travelling to Stockholm next week and wondered what the massage scene is like there if anyone has been recently? Thanks

Horrifically expensive, depressingly shit. Save your money, and try elsewhere.

Offline Handel2020

Brutal. That's my kind of review. Straight to the point.

Offline petermisc

Probably a bit late now, but two things you need to remember:

In the UK, where openly advertising sexual services is stamped on, massage has long been used as a euphemism for sexual services.  Don't expect the same to apply elsewhere.  If you go to a massage parlour, that is what you will likely get, and no more.

Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, it is illegal to punt in Sweden.  So be careful about requesting sexual extras, as it could result in the police being called on you.  If you do get offered extras, they are likely to be limited, and you will pay through the nose.

Out of interest, how did you get on?

Offline wes2014

Recently returned from a weekend in Stockholm and rather than start a new thread I will add some info here.
There appear to be multiple Thai massage places across the city. I was staying near the centre and picked one that was close enough to walk to.

Their website is down but this google link will get you there
External Link/Members Only

Popped in with no appointment and met by a woman in her late 30's/early 40's in civvy clothes. She confirmed I could have an hour for 480 SEK (around £40)

Showed me to a proper room with walls (not curtains as can be common there) and left me to get undressed and onto table. She returned a couple of minutes later in tight leggings and lycra top like she had just finished a yoga session. She lifted the towel off me and repositioned it but it suggested uncovered was not an issue for her.

Confirmed a relaxing massage and started on my back before moving down to my bum. She slid one side of the towel down for better access so I slid the other one down and she continued with a very enjoyable massage of buttocks with swipes and nudges that agin suggested more.

When she moved down to my legs she slid the towel off completely and played around with my thighs with plenty of nudges to cock and balls.

All in all exactly what I hoped for so when she signalled asking if I want a massage for bum, cock and balls I was ready to say yes. When she asked for 1000 SEK I was thinking way too much but she clarified that this included the massage. So roughly £80 total for an hour with HE.

I agreed and she continued to give me a light prostate massage with her lightly lubed finger up me, plenty of attention to cock and balls and a sensual massage.

When I turned over she was happy for me to feel her bum and breasts through the tight clothes which stayed on. She sat on the table beside me while she expertly finished me off by hand and laughed as I came hard.

Only slightly odd thing was that instead of card (as agreed) for massage and cash for extras she wanted cash for everything and directed me to an ATM 3 minutes away.

A good time with a decent massage and a friendly fun woman. A very nice surprise in Stockholm which is clearly not known for sexual services.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 02:42:34 pm by wes2014 »

Offline Mr Sinister

All too true, I tried to punt in Sweden across various cities never got anywhere too expensive and too much hassle. I found great success on the dating apps getting it on with the locals, Swedish women are well up for it.

Offline Rosylove

Can you please share which app did you use and got the success ? I will be travelling to Helsingborg soon and wants to have something lined up in advance. Cheers, 
Many thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 09:34:58 pm by Rosylove »

Offline Mr Sinister

Can you please share which app did you use and got the success ? I will be travelling to Helsingborg soon and wants to have something lined up in advance. Cheers, 
Many thanks in advance.

The usual suspects, get some reviews in

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

All too true, I tried to punt in Sweden across various cities never got anywhere too expensive and too much hassle. I found great success on the dating apps getting it on with the locals, Swedish women are well up for it.

What dating apps did you use? PM if you prefer keeping it private.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
What dating apps did you use? PM if you prefer keeping it private.

Rule 33 Access to sending Private Messages and the visibility of Members Post history have different criteria to be gained. The criteria will not be made public. Anyone attempting to circumvent the PM criteria by requesting PM’s may receive a ban.