Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oberhausen rld.  (Read 281 times)

Offline Splodge

Oberhausen rld.  1700 ish. 

One of my favourite rlds. Counted about 50. 3 of which were shemales.  There's a real mix here. There's a few black ladies. One of which was stunning. False boobs but the figure was unreal. There's also the usual mix of ees.  The beauty of one in particular was too much for me to resist. It was either her or the 40 ish Spanish milf.  Women from all over Europe seem to be working in Germany's rlds now. There was a couple of orientals too. Possibly thai.  One shemale was from Colombia and the other two looked south American and Oriental.  They have pictures of themselves nude in various poses and showing their t-girlhood.  I'd break it down as follows: 

The maths won't add up but here goes.

65% 20s and 30s. Ees but also a few Spanish, couple of Oriental and possibly Turkish.
25% milfs - few Latinas, couple of Italians, couple of Spanish, a German, and some ees.
5% black ladies.
5% shemales.

Something like that anyway. It's a very varied rld. There's women from lots of different places. Also 3 shemales were there. Oberhausen rld is easy to get to and is just under a miles walk from the hbf. €30 is the going rate.

I went with a Hungarian.  Absolutely stunning from head to toe. Curvy and beautiful.  No rush and a good banging was given. I think so anyway lol. But probably wasn't in reality.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 06:12:10 pm by Splodge »

Offline Splodge

One of the two ladies I really liked was there again but the other, the Spanish milf, wasn't.  The ladies on show this time were some of the same from the other day. Some were stunners for sure but some weren't.  Wasn't really for me.

Ees in their 20s - 30%
Ees in their 30s - 30%
Latinas milfs- 10%
Shemales- 5% (3 working. 2 south Americans and one thai).
Black ladies- 5%
Orientals - Say 5% again but on a couple on show.
15% - some gilfs, a German milf.

Offline Splodge

Counted about 40 to 50 ladies. I only fancied a few of them. Not many to my liking. Checked out the kabines in the nearby kino place. It was a gay themed event in the kino I think. Wanted to pass some time hoping the Spanish lady would turn up. No such luck. Moved on to Duisburg.  Was here from about 1430 till 1600.