Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: East Asian guy traveling to BKK/Pattaya  (Read 797 times)

Qovaly

I'm a thinking about doing a 7-10 day trip out to Bangkok/Pattaya.  I'm a total newbie (to Thailand, not to punting), so I've been doing a bit of research on this forum and other sites.

The problem is that just about everything I've read seems either to have been written by or for the typical white guy.  Now there's still a lot of useful information there, but I'm concerned about either being mistaken for some poor Chinese migrant worker and then outright ignored or being labelled as "Japanese" and then gouged for outrageous rates.

Does anyone have any insight on this topic?  Am I just being jittery without cause?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 07:54:44 am by Qovaly »

Offline Jerboa

You should be fine, I have seen many Asian guys in the bars, yes you probably don't want to be labelled as Japanese, or you will be expected to pay big baht, some girls might prefer Asian or western men, yes do your research here and other boards, If you going mainly for punting, then either do couple of nights in Bkk or miss it out.

Qovaly

Great.  Yeah, it seems that Bangkok is pretty pricey these days...

I also came across this site:  External Link/Members Only

Is that ebook legit and worth buying?  The same guy also posted this fee/service table, but it seems a bit out of date: 
External Link/Members Only

Offline Jerboa

That price table is out of date, everything in LOS including pussy has gone up, it all depends what sort of bargirls you like, if it's the top tier young stunners in the top gogo's then obviously they charge more than a average looking girl in a beer bar, 3 months ago I paid 1000b ST with soi 6 girls, for LT they will usually want 2000, but maybe 1500, and similar rates for beer bar girls, some might go ST for 500, gogo bars barfines have gone up, as they don't want the girl leaving, with BF of 1000 or 1500, the girls usually try to get 2000 ST, and 3000 LT, some of the not so hot ones might go lower, but the superstars know another guy will pay her rate so hold out, also be aware that these days gogo's employ freelance models, who are either expensive to BF, or are just drink whores, and have little intention of going home with customers.