Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swindon  (Read 1409 times)

simmo100

Anyone have recommendations for the Swindon Area?
Was looking at Simone but cant find any more information (I did ask in the South east board a while ago, which I guess was the wrong board)
Cheers
External Link/Members Only

Offline ampersand

I saw Simone a while ago.  Pleasant lady, great boobs, all services provided. Nice apartment in modern block near Marriot hotel. Age around late 30s to 40ish. Good comms. I would return and can recommend.

ulander

I had a bad experience with Simone a year or so ago.  Drove for an hour to see her in Swindon.  Sitting chatting on arrival when her phone goes.  "Sorry, I have to take this", she says, and moves into another room to do so.  "You won't believe this", she says (quite right, I didn't) "that was my mother and she says she's coming round here in about an hour.".  I'd booked and, by now, paid for a two hours appointment.  I should have demanded all my money back and walked.  But as I say, it was an hours drive there and another back, plus I was bloody horny.  So we settled for a quickie, which was thoroughly unsatisfactory as it was clear that she wasn't interested and her mind was elsewhere.  I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole, let alone my cock.

simmo100

Thanks Guys, will give her a swerve then  :cool:
The other lady I was looking at was Rebecca, she only does Massage though

External Link/Members Only

Offline ampersand

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16213.msg252539;topicseen#msg252539

There is another opinion here.

As I say, I had a good time with her. While AW feedback has the obvious caveat, hers is good and some of it from experienced punters.

You may be missing out on a good one.