Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LIZA THAI MASSAGE (Glasgow)  (Read 5191 times)

4 review(s) for LIZA THAI MASSAGE (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

stuart_gla

LIZA THAI MASSAGE (Glasgow)
External Link/Members Only

Booking: 1 hour £90.
Services: Massage, with hand relief.

Arranged via txt message in the early afternoon, for just after work.  Directed to Govahill area (close to Mt. Florida end).  Into a private flat, low lighting and soft music.  Advertised rates on AW are £70 per hour,  I took a "full body massage" at £20 extra.  Bathroom facilities fresh and tidy.  Massage is on a bed, with towels put down, comfortable and clean.  AW pic accurate, firm and fit body-wise, cheerful personality, not too chatty.

Starts with me on my front, massage is very firm at first.  Back, bum, and legs.  Then on with some hot oil, and she softens things up a bit, varying strokes, slow and fast, with hands and arms.  Very good technique, lots of straddling over me, plenty of body contact.  Liza is wearing a short dress, which rides up so her panties are on show.  Next, she strips off completely, oils up, and proceeds with a body-to-body massage.  Rubs her tits and legs over my back and legs, after a good while, asks me to flip.  Onto the other side, varying positions and intensity, lots of cock contact.  Also, keeps doing the hands massage on my thighs and chest, rubbing my cock with her tits.  I have a wee stroke of her bum, to test the waters, and ask if this is ok.  Get the green light, and continue exploring her bum and tits.  At one point she is in the 69 position, rubbing her tits on my cock, with her pussy in my face, smelled clean (and is shaven).  Didn't push as far as oral services, or fingering.  To finish, good firm oily wank, plenty of eye contact while I'm playing with her lovely tits.  Nice tidy up form Liza.  After, she continues for a while with some soft back and neck massage, me sitting on the edge of the bed and her behind. Not cum and go, unlike other rub-and-tug's I've been to, I liked that. Then she does this sharp neck twist thing, first to the left, and then to the right.  Overall, good stuff, left feeling refreshed and relaxed.

Recommend and return.

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Nice review.

Would she does a Spanish Massage you think?

If she's got a nice pair, I'd be well interested. I had this once as an outcall and was blood awesome. Essentially a tit wank but more than that because the breasts are used to massage entire body

WBW

godwulf7

I saw her in Aberdeen, and her tits are absolutely outstanding.  I had hoped to re-visit and try getting her on her back so I could put my oily cock between them.  She has the perfect boobs for it!  Never got round to it before she left though....  :cry:  My loss!

ickydicky

a proper oily tit wank gives a sensational cum. trouble is few hoors know how to do it properly. the tits have to be just the right size. they have to be natural so they are firm but soft enuf to manipulate around the cock and then the final squeeze when you shoot is mind blowing :D

stuart_gla

Nice review.

Cheers...  It's been a while (took a break from punting).  Good to get back to the hobby, and a bonus to find the Scotland forum seems more chilled out these days.

Would she does a Spanish Massage you think?

Sounds good, you'd need to call her and ask.

Offline Micky5633

Stuart Sent you a pm don't know if you got it. What's her English like. Think she would give a titfuck only instead of hand relief and does she let you shoot on her.

Offline Courtney

ickydicky

lots of people coming back and commenting on how much better the board is since the purge of the plonkers

Who were these plonkers?  :crazy:

Anyway I agree. I had a Spanish Massage in London as an outcall. OMG is all I can say. The massuese barely used her hands at all. She spent 20 mins rubbing them tittays on my back and arse and then on the flip she edged my cock with her firms breasts. When I was ready to pop, she allowed me to grab hold and explode

Great stuff :yahoo:

Offline Jock D

Stuart, are Liza's tits real or fake?

ickydicky

Who were these plonkers?  :crazy:

Anyway I agree. I had a Spanish Massage in London as an outcall. OMG is all I can say. The massuese barely used her hands at all. She spent 20 mins rubbing them tittays on my back and arse and then on the flip she edged my cock with her firms breasts. When I was ready to pop, she allowed me to grab hold and explode

Great stuff :yahoo:

i am due to go to london in a couple of weeks. that sounds wonderful. how much was it and have you got a link please. there will be a lot of heavy bevving when i am down there so that sounds just the thing to take care of the hangover horn

stuart_gla

stuart_gla

Stuart Sent you a pm don't know if you got it. What's her English like. Think she would give a titfuck only instead of hand relief and does she let you shoot on her.

Replied to your PM, Micky.

English was fine.  It was my first visit, so hard to say about tit wank, or cum on body, etc.  You'd need to chance it, and report back here!

Offline Jock D

Real.

Glad to hear that, thanks Stuart. I have a small window of opportunity for a punt today. so I will try and get a short notice appointment.  :drinks:

Offline Micky5633

Report back my friend. See if a Cumshot to the body is on offer and if she is game for a good titfuck

Offline ComeAgain

Is this Liza not the same as Edinburgh's  External Link/Members Only ?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 09:39:56 pm by ComeAgain »

Offline Jock D

Just to update, I managed to get an appointment with Liza today  :P Not really got anything much to add to what the OP and MeSoHorney have said in their reviews. Enjoyed my session, B2B, she's a sexy looking girl, pleasant enough personality and her tits are Fantastic :yahoo: she didn't allow pussy play, I gave it a go but she politely told me no :blush: didn't affect the rest of the service though.  :hi:

Offline Jock D

Is this Liza not the same as Edinburgh's  External Link/Members Only ?

No this Liza is much better looking and younger.  :hi:

No this Liza is much better looking and younger.  :hi:

That's good. Been to see Liza in Edinburgh and I didn't review (should have) i just didn't enjoy her service but she's a lovely person

WBW

i am due to go to london in a couple of weeks. that sounds wonderful. how much was it and have you got a link please. there will be a lot of heavy bevving when i am down there so that sounds just the thing to take care of the hangover horn

PM Sent

stuart_gla

Just to update, I managed to get an appointment with Liza today  :P Not really got anything much to add to what the OP and MeSoHorney have said in their reviews. Enjoyed my session, B2B, she's a sexy looking girl, pleasant enough personality and her tits are Fantastic :yahoo: she didn't allow pussy play, I gave it a go but she politely told me no :blush: didn't affect the rest of the service though.  :hi:

OK, good stuff, 3 positive feedbacks on here now for Liza.

Good to see a bit more competition in the rub-and-tug offerings for Glasgow.

ickydicky

sometimes when i am hungover all i want is ma tadger tugged :cool:

Psycho Thriller

The more i read about this girl the more i like,thanks for your review.

michaelsommts

had my first punt today and even though it was an in and out job I'm glad I got my first one out the way.

Planning my second now and fancy something a bit more sensual. Was thinking about going to this Thai lady but wanted to see if it's the same girl from this review or if anybody has reviewed?

Online Glesgaboy

Another weird first post.
It’s the season for it....!?

Offline myothernameis

Another weird first post.
It’s the season for it....!?

Very  nice of Michael to bump the thread, or should we call her Nicky  :D :D

Offline Walternate

Very  nice of Michael to bump the thread, or should we call her Nicky  :D :D
Seems like it.

michaelsommts

It's a genuine first post. I try to do a bit of research beforehand and just tagged onto this post rather than start a new one. No worries if nobody has any insight on this girl.

Offline HelloThere

Saw this girl a week ago,wasn't her when I arrived but girl was fine so stayed....
After a few mins noticed she was on something or a little drunk also there was someone in the house and floating about a lot but I didn't mind as I've been to this house before years ago when Patcha and Lena shared the place.
Anyway she seemed a little drunk but she was decent so I stayed for half hour not my usual 1 hour as I was taking a gambling.
Hardly ever have full service(like 1 in 100)
Massage was great even tho performed on bed.
She was fit enough ethuastic(possibly as drunk)
Shower was not the best but offered on arrival and departure.
£70 half hour full service