Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outcall - should I? Shouldn't I?  (Read 618 times)

Offline Typhoon16

Hi Chaps,

Was looking to arrange an outcall to the Nottingham area today (11th Feb) but the outcall would be to my home. I'm therefore requesting members opinions on whether or not I should go through with it as i've seen on the forum that you shouldn't give a WG personal information such as your real name an number etc. If local members have any tips for home outcalls and/or preferred outcall WG's I would be very appreciative but first of all I'd like to know whether I should or shouldn't punt at home.

Cheers

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Most definitely avoid. Read up on here how VIP or other agencies have n the past tried to blackmail punters.

Offline Turtle Z

Yes, you should only ever try this with long term independent regulars. There are only two girls I would invite to my home and I've been seeing them a long time.

Offline Typhoon16

Cheers fellas. Fairly conclusive!

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Wouldn't even do this with a long term regular, should I ever get into that situation. Who knows what shit a girl would try and pull if you decided to cut off a regular source of income.

Offline rudolph hucker

You need to weigh up what you cab afford to lose first. Married, living with anyone? Discretion is always paramount, neighbours etc.,
The only Outcall I would consider would be to an anonymous hotel chain on one of their cheapest deals....

Happy hunting.

Offline Picti

Meetings with WGs should be enjoyable, pleasurable but encapsulated experiences. My position is to keep punting and private lives very far apart. The only outcalls I ever do are in hotels if I'm away in another city.  Most of the time I expect her (as the service provider) to provide the venue.  I suspect that many WGs would come to your home, respect  it and your subsequent privacy, but how would you know this in advance? There are enough risks in punting without this one.