Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for Lincolnshire are  (Read 3443 times)

ATMIV

Gents,

I'm up at Cranwell near Lincoln for 2 or 3 days . Can you recommend any WGs in the area? Price range about £100 ph

Thanks for any feedback

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Advance warning, before McTaggart mentions it.... Linncs is a punting desert!!

Read the following topic.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1438.0

Also, search on the main UKP page using "Linc", and you should get all threads that mention Lincolnshire.

You may come back requesting info for Notts

DonTom

Gents,

I'm up at Cranwell near Lincoln for 2 or 3 days . Can you recommend any WGs in the area? Price range about £100 ph

Thanks for any feedback

Lincs is indeed pretty dire these days. But if you're able to travel to the north side of Lincoln then I'd suggest External Link/Members Only - she's a lovely girl that I've known and visted for many years. (And previews are available on xhamster lol).
Linzie Mae - External Link/Members Only  - used to work here, is independant now but visiting at the mo. Incall I believe would be in city centre hotel, or outcalls. Geordie lass - very nice, very very slim (so up to your tastes).
Can also suggest External Link/Members Only  - her place is a little run-down (not everyone can afford a luxury place!) but again she is sweet, intelligent, and a lot of fun (but book a day or so in advance!).

If anyone has other/better Lincoln suggestions then please chip in! (I've lived in Lincoln for 20yrs, and they're my only suggestions, but Cranwell is closer to Sleaford, if you can find anyone there. External Link/Members Only  has good feedback, but things I've heard have put me off visiting her.

Good luck round these parts tho - post back if you have a good/bad meet!

mt86

Not much choice in Lincolnshire sadly.

Like DonTom suggested, Lincolns Best will be your best bet for £100 ph:
External Link/Members Only

I've seen her a couple of times last year, she's very nice and seems to genuinely enjoy her job.

The last great punt in Lincoln I had was Dirty Dianna / Hot Claudia. However she was 10 years older then her profile age, but she's still very good looking and has a amazing figure with a really nice round ass. Sadly she does not appear to be in Lincoln anymore.

circusbizarre

There is a parlour in Lincoln which I will be trying this weekend

Billy A 65

There is a parlour near the station in Grantham open 7 days a week - advertises in Grantham Journal (as Granthams Finest Massage), there is a web site but it rarely changes.    £10 door fee then 40 to 80 depending on what you want.

Offline j122

Read the following topic.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1438.0

I've had Mercedes on my HL for a while, always liked the bending over backwards pose in her gallery.

Offline j122

I've had Mercedes on my HL for a while, always liked the bending over backwards pose in her gallery.

Anyone seen her recently?

Offline gary03

aw1703244 lincslady
been looking at this one
been around a while & has good feedback at 100 ph
any info?