Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Street workers in Leicester?  (Read 1381 times)

Offline maleguy

Evening gents, I was driving around Leicester last night and wanted to find any other streets aside from Kent street and de Montfort street where prossies stand out? Any ideas? Looked around Narborough road but no one was about. Any ideas or roads you know?

Offline Space Invader

As a word of advice from an old and seasoned 'pervert ' DONT BOTHER with street girls - they are dangerous and unpredictable , ( I know from bad experience ) so many things that can go wrong - just pay a little extra and visit someone who is safe ( prob NOT a ROM - sorry -just back from pub )

Offline waly

Be careful, a while back a letter dropped through the door, hand written brown envelope addressed to me. Upon opening it was from old bill. Car reg XXXXXXX has been seen in a notorious area of the city with one male occupant driving. If you are not the driver, please inform the driver this vehicle is being monitored!

Offline Formicahunt

A warning. You'll drive around for a while looking at women at the lowest point in their lives, most likely dependent on drugs and more often than not being exploited by a pump or addict boyfriend. You'll know you should go home but your cock is running the show. You think just do it and stop and let a girl climb in next to you. She looks awful but is offering a quick suck and fuck for £20, bargain to you but 2 light or dark for her. If you're lucky you'll finish up and drive home guilty. If your unlucky your number plate will have been picked up by the CCTV all around De Montfort St or Highfields and you'll get a letter from the police, you might even be spotted by a patrol car who regularly check all the known spots for taking a john. Once you get that letter you might have to attend an interview, you might have to go on a Change course, some jobs like those working with kids and vulnerable adults will be informed, if you get a caution it lasts 6 years and will be excluded from the Rehabilitation of Offenders rules so will stay on the police computer, trouble if you ever need an enhanced DBS for a job. It could even go to court and the Gutter press love reporting on this sort of story and it will be on their website forever waiting for someone to Google your name.

In short, take a bit more money out the cashpoint and visit a parlor or indie. Do not risk it.

TheHobby

Evening gents, I was driving around Leicester last night and wanted to find any other streets aside from Kent street and de Montfort street where prossies stand out? Any ideas? Looked around Narborough road but no one was about. Any ideas or roads you know?

Those two streets are the only areas you should be looking. Never heard of any over on Narborough Road.

The street scene is pretty dead, has been for years but you will find a few girls after midnight.

Offline Hotdogboy88

A warning. You'll drive around for a while looking at women at the lowest point in their lives, most likely dependent on drugs and more often than not being exploited by a pump or addict boyfriend. You'll know you should go home but your cock is running the show. You think just do it and stop and let a girl climb in next to you. She looks awful but is offering a quick suck and fuck for £20, bargain to you but 2 light or dark for her. If you're lucky you'll finish up and drive home guilty. If your unlucky your number plate will have been picked up by the CCTV all around De Montfort St or Highfields and you'll get a letter from the police, you might even be spotted by a patrol car who regularly check all the known spots for taking a john. Once you get that letter you might have to attend an interview, you might have to go on a Change course, some jobs like those working with kids and vulnerable adults will be informed, if you get a caution it lasts 6 years and will be excluded from the Rehabilitation of Offenders rules so will stay on the police computer, trouble if you ever need an enhanced DBS for a job. It could even go to court and the Gutter press love reporting on this sort of story and it will be on their website forever waiting for someone to Google your name.

In short, take a bit more money out the cashpoint and visit a parlor or indie. Do not risk it.

Great advice  :thumbsup:

Jcarr1993

I end up driving near or down kent street quite often, there are undercover cops and pimps there pretty much most of the night. Would avoid, as tempting as it sometimes is

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Read the following threads on some of the horror stories on picking up girls in the Kent Street and De Montfort Street areas of the City's RLD:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=157419.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=135673.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=101932.0

Police have under covers working as prozzies on kent street,

I've never bin busted but ive seen people get busted.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147683.0

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Never did Leicester but im so glad im away from the street scene. Wouldnt dream of it nowadays.

You ain't missed much. I last picked up from St Peters Road / Maidstone Road area in the mid-80s!!

Agree about being away from the street scene. I moved onto Parlours, and later when the internet and then AW came on the scene, moved away from parlours as well.

My personal view.

TheHobby

I don't do it very often now, but a huge part of the thrill of picking up a street girl IS the danger. Maybe that's just me.