Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: East Midlands Parlours??  (Read 14743 times)

Offline MrMan1973

Good day!
I have been punting with independents for ages now (ever since the advent of AW) so was wondering if there are any decent parlours left in our region or if they've all gone downhill/ out of business? Do I need to go further afield to find a good parlour?
I used to frequent Club Classique in L'boro back in the day and have been to the Directors Lodge once ages ago... They were ok but nothing compared to the parlours I've been to in Glasgow or Manchester.

I miss having several ladies there to choose from and having that air of naughtiness, or might just be trying to relive my youth...  :cool:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
With Parlours, it was a case of hit or miss, as it was difficult to find out if FK or OWO were on the menu or not. In addition, even i you got to know some of the girls who offered these services, they may be at the parlour only on certain days.

With the advent of the internet and the influx of EE girls, I stopped visiting approx 15+ years ago.

Since then, the amount of  any decent parlours in the Leicester area amount to only a few.

The following get mentioned fairly regularly:

Leicester
hollywwod1 on Braunstone Gate, near Tesco (or ooposite the MFI, fo rthose who can recall it  :D). Quite a few Birmingham parlour girls also worked from this one, as the owner had links to the other parlour.

X-Lounge, opposite the Railway station. Some of the reviews of WGs from this parlour were posted only past week.

Loughborough:
Club Classique in Loughborough. Some of the reviews of WGs from this parlour were posted only past week. I understand they have a separate flat as well, where some of the visiting girls work from, and an entrance fee is NOT charged.

Will dig out their websites when I get a chance.

EDIT
Perhaps keep this as an on-going thread for East Mids Parlours. 

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Leicester

Hollywood 1 Parlour:

External Link/Members Only

X-Lounge:

Please Note that this thread refers to Parlours where they provide FS as standard.

Keep them coming guys, especially for Derby, Nottingham, Mansfield and Chesterfield.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 02:43:08 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Leicester

Ladybirds Massage on Narborough Road, Leicester, opposite Iceland frozen foods.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 02:43:24 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Leicester

La Dolce Casa, on Narborough Road, Leicester, opposite the Co-Op Supermarket.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 02:43:40 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 02:44:01 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline MrMan1973

CT as ever you are the font of all knowledge, thankyou  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Leicester

I can think of at least 2 more Parlours on Naborough Road:

First one next to Pappa Johns Pizza, Narborough Road.

A few hundred yards further up from Ladybirds on Narborough Road (used to be called Trudy's Massage in the past).
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 02:44:13 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
CT as ever you are the font of all knowledge, thankyou  :hi:

:hi:

For Parlours, I know only of Leicester and Lutterworth.

Offline MrMan1973

Well there's fuck all in Notts...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

AFAIR, something to do with how the Local Authorities deal with them.... For Leicester area, they were more than happy to grant Licences for Parlours to be opened, whilst Nottingham Council(?) would not approve such applications for Parlours to be opened in their City.

Offline j122

Just spangles I think, though not been as never done a parlour.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Good day!
I have been punting with independents for ages now (ever since the advent of AW) so was wondering if there are any decent parlours left in our region or if they've all gone downhill/ out of business? Do I need to go further afield to find a good parlour?
I used to frequent Club Classique in L'boro back in the day and have been to the Directors Lodge once ages ago... They were ok but nothing compared to the parlours I've been to in Glasgow or Manchester.

I miss having several ladies there to choose from and having that air of naughtiness, or might just be trying to relive my youth...  :cool:

For Manchester, I have had my eyes on Sandy Superstars or WorldFamousBabes (WFB), but I hardly venture oop North. Even if I did, given their popularity, some of the girls on Rota get booked up well in advance, such that there would be little if no choice as a result of simply turning up at one of these places.

Offline Stickitin

Just spangles I think, though not been as never done a parlour.

Bubbles too, others have come and gone briefly over the years also....

MrRaunchy

Bubbles too, others have come and gone briefly over the years also....

There's also Genesis in Lenton

Online Steely Dan

Someone should make a External Link/Members Only  :)

To be fair, that list is not great. None of us have tried to keep it up to date.  It does mention the hotbox.

Also, there was one I went to in Leicester a few doors down from Platinum Lace.  On the night it was just what I wanted.  Cant tell from street view if it is still open. This used to be its door:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Someone should make a External Link/Members Only  :)

To be fair, that list is not great. None of us have tried to keep it up to date.  It does mention the hotbox.

Also, there was one I went to in Leicester a few doors down from Platinum Lace.  On the night it was just what I wanted.  Cant tell from street view if it is still open. This used to be its door:

I'm pretty certain that it is on Abbey Street, opposite St Margarets Bus Station. 

Over the years, it's been open under various names. they even had a back-door entrance (no pun intended) from the car park behind, in case anyone wanted to avoid coming in through the main entrance on Abbey street.

EDIT
I've just realised Platinum Lace that you are referring to is a Lap Dancing Club (kept thinking it was a parlour!!)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 06:27:02 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline NervousJ

Has anyone been to the Genesis place in Lenton. Ive been on the website a few times, but my wretched iPad won't let me view the girls working...or even if it does show pictures.

I'm curious to know if there was anyone worth going for....

condorman71

There is Caesars Spa at Codnor. External Link/Members Only. Been around for donkeys years. I believe it had a new owner a short while back
There's also Enigma in Ripley. External Link/Members Only.
Nowadays they both seem to have a large percentage of EE girls working.

There was always one in South Normanton which changed ownership and names on a fairly regular basis.

By and large, Directors Lodge has managed to maintain the quality External Link/Members Only

I think whilst it's true w h at CT says about AW letting you know what the so does, I agree with Mr Man, that there is a sense of naughtinness to walking in a choosing a girl...
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 06:15:17 am by condorman71 »

Offline actellic

For those of us in the desert that is Lincolnshire, Oasis (in both Lincoln and Boston) is one of the few options.
Both branches have one girl per day, usually quite presentable, but are fairly expensive - beggars can't be choosers though. The premises in both cases are pretty good.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

I'm pretty certain that it is on Abbey Street, opposite St Margarets Bus Station. 

Over the years, it's been open under various names. they even had a back-door entrance (no pun intended) from the car park behind, in case anyone wanted to avoid coming in through the main entrance on Abbey street.

Palm Springs!!! That's what it was called, when I popped in a few times in mid-90s to see a gorgeous half Indian /half English beauty.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
There also used to Diamonds on Frog Island, next to Kwik-Fit (now closed).

There used to be Bunnys on London Road, opposite the railway station, near where the Subway and Costa Cafe are currently.

Another Parlour on London Road was at 55a London Road, opposite the Junction with University Road.

MrRaunchy

Has anyone been to the Genesis place in Lenton. Ive been on the website a few times, but my wretched iPad won't let me view the girls working...or even if it does show pictures.

I'm curious to know if there was anyone worth going for....

I've been there once. Paid £65 for oral both ways. Didn't choose the girl, just got seen by the hot EE (Romanian I think) girl who greeted me at the door. Although I'm sure they'd let you choose which girl you wanted to see. The girl was friendly and had gorgeous tits and a nice pussy but OWO was extra (£20 if I remember correctly) and also no kissing. So not quite the full GFE but despite this quite a good service. This was last year though so I don't know if things have changed. Also, I don't what the rest of the staff are like as I've only been there once.

Offline mega

There is Caesars Spa at Codnor. External Link/Members Only. Been around for donkeys years. I believe it had a new owner a short while back
There's also Enigma in Ripley. External Link/Members Only.
Nowadays they both seem to have a large percentage of EE girls working.

There was always one in South Normanton which changed ownership and names on a fairly regular basis.

By and large, Directors Lodge has managed to maintain the quality External Link/Members Only

I think whilst it's true w h at CT says about AW letting you know what the so does, I agree with Mr Man, that there is a sense of naughtinness to walking in a choosing a girl...

AFAIK Enigma doesn't have EE girls working there.

In addition there is Heanor Health Spa - no website

Spa Diamond - Sandiacre  Website External Link/Members Only

The one at South Normanton is supposedly Fantasy Massage  External Link/Members Only

New Escape at Derby is a house rather than a parlour.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Online Steely Dan

New Escape at Derby is a house rather than a parlour.
what does this mean?

Online Steely Dan

I have updated the list to include parlours that credible posters think are real.  So I think we dont need 3+ positive reviews.  Too many don't review parlours.

So please look at the list.  Add any that should be included. (or PM me and I'll add).  I think this helps punters more than the old rule.

I dont want to include massage places that are more rub and tug.  We can put them elsewhere if you like, but this list is for places one can go to fuck with no nonsense.

Offline mega

what does this mean?

A parlour implies commercial shop-like premises mostly with frontage onto a street or at least an unconcealed and advertised entrance. I attach a photo of Bubbles as an example.

Whereas New Escape is/was merely a door into a flat/house which isn't identified.     

Online Steely Dan

A parlour implies commercial shop-like premises mostly with frontage onto a street or at least an unconcealed and advertised entrance.

Clear

Not all would agree this.  This would means HOD the biggest parlour in London is not a parlour.    I just want to be clear on the places that are brothels and not just massage+HE.  But agree it is helpful to know if they have a sign outside or not.But it is now clear what you mean so thanks.

Offline Jerboa

Northampton

Massage Northampton 175a Kettering RD Northampton NN1 4BP.

Soft Touch Bodyworks 24 St. James Mill Road, Northampton. NN5 5JW

Is the Hotbox a parlour? Not in the true sense as it's discreetly above a barbers, but the so called parlours in MK are not shop fronted parlours either.

Lutterworth
Victoria House 35, High Street, Lutterworth, Leicestershire.

Offline mega

Clear

Not all would agree this.  This would means HOD the biggest parlour in London is not a parlour.    I just want to be clear on the places that are brothels and not just massage+HE.  But agree it is helpful to know if they have a sign outside or not.But it is now clear what you mean so thanks.

Thanks for the reply. I've now had a chance to think about all this.  Bubbles (as pictured above) is the epitome of a massage parlour but would fail your tests as it doesn't offer full sex. As also pointed out The Hot Box would fail my test as it's just a door in the street with no outward sign of the pleasures within.

I would therefore suggest that any establishment with a working website that can be linked should be taken as the definitive model for inclusion. By all means stick a * or something against those who don't offer full sex so punters have the knowledge/choice whether to visit or not. There are plenty of customers that nowadays prefer a massage/relief etc rather than full sex. That would seem to be an solution to what's on the list - if by 2016 a parlour hasn't got a website it doesn't merit being on a list anyway. 

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

I dont want to include massage places that are more rub and tug.  We can put them elsewhere if you like, but this list is for places one can go to fuck with no nonsense.

Thanks for the reply. I've now had a chance to think about all this.  Bubbles (as pictured above) is the epitome of a massage parlour but would fail your tests as it doesn't offer full sex. As also pointed out The Hot Box would fail my test as it's just a door in the street with no outward sign of the pleasures within.

I would therefore suggest that any establishment with a working website that can be linked should be taken as the definitive model for inclusion. By all means stick a * or something against those who don't offer full sex so punters have the knowledge/choice whether to visit or not. There are plenty of customers that nowadays prefer a massage/relief etc rather than full sex. That would seem to be an solution to what's on the list - if by 2016 a parlour hasn't got a website it doesn't merit being on a list anyway. 

I would go with Steely Dan's solution. Leave this thread for any parlours/houses/establishments (with or without websites) that DEFINITELY offer Full Sex.

The Rub and Tug Places....
I have never visited these places, so don't know what to write up on this. In the West Mids section, there is an on-going thread. I have asked on here whether we ought to set up an on-going thread for the East Mids places where there is NO FS, but I have had no response.

Over to you guys.

Offline MrMan1973

Awesome response, ta duckehs.

So.... Which one is the biggest in terms of the rota? X Lounge? Most of the Leicester ones seem to have around 3/4 a day. The Derbys/ Notts Max of 2.
Don't bother with Genesis btw, grotty and rickety massage tables in the cellar... Used to be BIG women that worked there...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Lola at spangles also has her own AW profile.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

She's also on Blossoms in Ilson

And Oasis in Lincoln & Boston as Isabella

Bloody Hell!!! Is there any parlour where she don't work??  :lol:

East Mids members can't complain that she is based too far away from them  :D

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

What is blossoms like price wise?

Offline Robin Hood1

Hi, Newbie here..  :D

Would like to mention Bubbles in Derby, went there the other day and had a great time!! Not the full service, but lovelt erotic massage, defo be back..  :angelgirl:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hi, Newbie here..  :D

Would like to mention Bubbles in Derby, went there the other day and had a great time!! Not the full service, but lovelt erotic massage, defo be back..  :angelgirl:

Welcome to UKP, RH.

If you are able to mention which girl you saw, then please do, and let us know how far she went with her services provided.

No doubt VW and cueball will like your UKP nic  :D

Just don't draw your sword yet!!

Offline Robin Hood1

Welcome to UKP, RH.

If you are able to mention which girl you saw, then please do, and let us know how far she went with her services provided.

No doubt VW and cueball will like your UKP nic  :D

Just don't draw your sword yet!!
Thank you..  :hi:
Her name was Sam!! Very pretty blond..had the Body to body with happy ending.. Can i ask, what is VW and cueball  :hi:

Offline Itsnotshy

Thank you..  :hi:
Her name was Sam!! Very pretty blond..had the Body to body with happy ending.. Can i ask, what is VW and cueball  :hi:
Welcome to UKP Robin Hood.
Been to bubbles Derby many times and can confirm Sam is lovely.Place isn't what it used to be too many good girls left over the years like Danni,Jess,Coco,Claudia.Some still worth seeing though especially Sam.
Can also recommend the 2 Thai women Mia and Kat,mature with excellent hands.
Chanel is very cute.
Eliza is great if you like very large breasts,very,very large :rolleyes:
Zoe is good fun :)
Mimi,Indian girl,nice body,pleasant manner.
Enjoyed time spent with Candy,Simone and Hannah too.
Many of the girls also work at Bubbles Nottingham.
If I'm feeling softcore rather than hardcore FS I like Bubbles,plus you can have a sit down with a cup of tea,not rushed straight out the door.
The big downside with the Derby branch is the train station bus stops opposite the entrance,but surely only really an issue if you live in Derby and might get spotted by your maiden aunt :scare:

Offline bobby_dizzler

Bloody Hell!!! Is there any parlour where she don't work??  :lol:

East Mids members can't complain that she is based too far away from them  :D

Is she as good as she looks though?

Offline Robin Hood1

Welcome to UKP Robin Hood.
Been to bubbles Derby many times and can confirm Sam is lovely.Place isn't what it used to be too many good girls left over the years like Danni,Jess,Coco,Claudia.Some still worth seeing though especially Sam.
Can also recommend the 2 Thai women Mia and Kat,mature with excellent hands.
Chanel is very cute.
Eliza is great if you like very large breasts,very,very large :rolleyes:
Zoe is good fun :)
Mimi,Indian girl,nice body,pleasant manner.
Enjoyed time spent with Candy,Simone and Hannah too.
Many of the girls also work at Bubbles Nottingham.
If I'm feeling softcore rather than hardcore FS I like Bubbles,plus you can have a sit down with a cup of tea,not rushed straight out the door.
The big downside with the Derby branch is the train station bus stops opposite the entrance,but surely only really an issue if you live in Derby and might get spotted by your maiden aunt :scare:

Good news, Danni is back there next week so i was told!!

Offline Itsnotshy

Good news, Danni is back there next week so i was told!!
Thanks for the info RH :yahoo:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
anyone know how the pricing works at hollywood leicester as i've rang twice no one picked up and also which woman is better

Guys, help requested for Hollywood, Leicester.