Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KatieB96XXX Crawley Nice punt, nice girl.  (Read 583 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7621545) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only    KatieB96XXX                                                                   cwcaamcpn

So met Lucy not so long ago. Comms were not at their best but we got there eventually. I think shes a bit wary of new punters hence her hesitancy. An hour was booked and paid for £180. She looked good, quite a lot of make up, nicely applied, botoxed lips, Boobs are amazing and feel natural but they arent. She has an amazing figure with a flat stomach, great arse and has an all over tan. Some tats on her side, however she looked great. Attractive lady.

We stripped off and into some very light lip kissing and gradually FK which was light tbh, certainly not DFK. It was ok.
Enjoyed a lot of OWO, both ways. Lovely pussy, allowed some fingering. On with mac and cowgirl and doggy. After which we had a chat and more cuddling and kissing. All very GFE which is good for me.

Would I see her again  YES. I had a great time and I think now it should only get better if I meet her again and I would hope to :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

She was formerly known as    External Link/Members Only    Lucy Brooks