Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plenty of Fish, how to use it to find ......  (Read 10144 times)

Offline cueball

Tell her she can even have a brew at my gaff after I've podged her, I'll even get the bacon in if she makes me a bacon butty after

Tjkooker

Yeah, if you're looking for free sex, POF is where to go. Success is guaranteed. One thing I would say is it's better if you're single. If you're married like me there's always a chance of bumping in to one of the girls u meet with your wife. But if like me it's worth the risk go for it.

To give an example, when I want free sex, I typically mail bomb the overweight women telling then how gorgeous they r. Pretty much guaranteed a response. Last week within an hour of first messaging a girl, she was telling how she wanted to swallow my load that night. I drove to sighthill to pick her up after telling my wife I was popping round to my dads. After getting her in the car she said she wanted to go to Krispy kremes - she was fat for a reason. Anyway after getting her a doughnut she gave me a BJ in the car and swallowed my load. I was ready to go home but then she said she wanted me to fuck her in the ass. Not only that but that she wanted to lick my asshole. Now I was thinking what a dirty bitch but what the hell. I then said I needed to pick up some condoms but she said she didn't want any and that they irritated her. Warning bells were going off in my head but no girl had ever said such things to me on my life before. Now 3 hours earlier we hadn't even known each other existed. Anyway I went back to hers and had the dirtiest sex of my life. I fucked her pussy and came in her ass bareback but the best thing was her sticking her tounge in my ass. She didn't lick it but actually tamed her tounge in as far as it would go. Unfuckingbelievable.

Now the girl was a total dog, must have been 16 stone but dirty as they cum. I've had other experiences on pof but this was the dirtiest. Basically it's got lots of ugly women looking for cock if that's your cup of tea.

We've had this story before dumbass. What was your previous username?  It's sirfuckalot you wanker
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 11:25:30 pm by Tjkooker »