Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to Punting - Advice  (Read 1076 times)

gentoo

Hi all,

I am totally new to punting and am concerned about confidentiality.

I would like to try my first punt with Charly (Nuru) in Alcester with a nuru massage but I only have one vehicle marked up with my business details on it!

Can I trust Charly with my real phone number, do I use a false name, what is the “paperwork” the reviews say she takes care of?

I have sent Charly an email but with no response so far.  I don’t want to annoy her with repeat emails.
As you can tell I’m very nervous due to my career etc.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Gentoo

Offline JamesKW

I don't really know Alcester,but is it possible to park your vehicle away from the establishment and walk a bit.Paperwork is cash,which is always best to use.

Offline Jimmyredcab

.Paperwork is cash,which is always best to use.

You have very little choice, they are not going to accept a cheque and very few would have a card machine.  :unknown:

Offline OakTree

I always take these sort of threads with a pinch of salt. I don’t believe you can be that ignorant or naive on fundamentals like parking a vehicle or should I use my real name etc.

But anyway if that is the case and you are new to this you should read up.

External Link/Members Only

mrsheepish

I always take these sort of threads with a pinch of salt. I don’t believe you can be that ignorant or naive on fundamentals like parking a vehicle or should I use my real name etc.

But anyway if that is the case and you are new to this you should read up.

External Link/Members Only

Don't you know its the school holidays

Offline Happyjose

General rule of thumb - if you drive a lettered van, you don't have a career, you have a job

:hi:

Online Punterperson1971

Hi all,

I would like to try my first punt with Charly (Nuru) in Alcester with a nuru massage but I only have one vehicle marked up with my business details on it!

Can I trust Charly with my real phone number, do I use a false name, what is the “paperwork” the reviews

I have sent Charly an email but with no response so far.  I don’t want to annoy her with repeat emails.

Thank you,

Gentoo

:diablo: :dash: :dash:
School holidays again ffs
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 01:29:27 pm by Punterperson1971 »

mrsheepish

Oh and don't forget to tell her you love her post shag  :lol:

Offline myothernameis

Hi all,

Can I trust Charly with my real phone number, do I use a false name, what is the “paperwork” the reviews say she takes care of?

Thank you,

Gentoo

Charly says school holidays are out, she doesn't see school kids   :D :D

Offline nigel4498

Look for another hobby son. In my days it was train spotting or stamp collecting but these days I suppose it's gaming. You could try that VR lark  :lol:
Fucking whores is mans work.

Health and Fitness

Get back to school OP and get yourself an education instead of trolling on a forum your clearly not old enough for.

Don't let your mummy catch you on here or she'll ground you for the rest of your school holiday!  :D

Offline JonasG

Yeah I'd say using your company vehicle is a bad idea...

gentoo

Cheers for the advice.  It was genuine but I get why all the unfriendly replies.

All good advice and maybe this isn’t for me then.

Thanks everyone.

Offline NIK

Cheers for the advice.  It was genuine but I get why all the unfriendly replies.

Thanks everyone.

Glad you have decided on that.
Now just find a nice girl.

Amazing. I only posted recently about the dubiousness of all these posts beginning ‘Hi newbie here...’ followed by questions that are usually answered by 2 minutes research.  :dash:

Offline Bogof60

2 minutes research. 
What do you think he is doing
A PhD
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Happyjose

2 minutes research. 
What do you think he is doing
A PhD

what do you mean?

Offline Students Notebook

Thanks everyone.

When you're new and have never contributed, unfriendly replies come with the territory.

Do you own research, make a contribution, however small and earn your place here.

Otherwise, go back to school when half term is over and when you are older come back and try again. Ohh. Love to Mum.

S.N.

Offline OakTree

Amazing. I only posted recently about the dubiousness of all these posts beginning ‘Hi newbie here...’ followed by questions that are usually answered by 2 minutes research.  :dash:

Exactly! I remember when I first started punting many years ago, I joined forums but I didn’t go shouting out help me I’m a useless cunt who can’t pick who a woman even when I’m willing to paying for it. Instead I read through the different subjects, the reviews, the different debates. I built up a rudimentary knowledge base and went from there. It’s not rocket science.