Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuru Massage with FS  (Read 1312 times)

Jastheace

Time to stop being a voyeour and start posting...

I maybe asking too much here but I'd like help trying to set up my 40th birthday present from me to me...

I love the Nuru.com videos and in my head... these girls are out there somewhere.

However I despite A LOT of research I can never find what I'm looking for ( Is that a song ? )

Anyway, have any of you found a girl that offers a great slippy body2body Nuru massage that also offers
a FS option rather than the normal HE ?

It would help if they were fantastic looking / young and energitic and a complete nypho but can't have everything.

Have any of you out there found someone who offers this ? If so please send names and links on here..

Cost wise - Normally the cost would be an issue BUT you are only 40 once and I'm prepared to push the boat out here if I find what I'm looking for.

I'm based in the midlands ( Chesterfield ) so ideally Northern / Midlands ideal but again for the right one - I'd drive anywhere..

Thanks in advance guys ..

Offline BP

I love the Nuru.com videos .....

Post an accurate link por favor. 
nuru.com has fuck all to do with massage

Offline monstar

Birmingham - Chardonnay

External Link/Members Only

Saw her before Christmas for nuru and GFE, top girl and relaxed so perfect for a first time punter  :thumbsup:

Jastheace

Great Monstar - That’s a great recommendation - Sounds almost perfect !! -

I’ll Make contact and post a review

Any more recommendations out there ?

Online RogerBoner

Marsa in Chesterfield. I haven't been but there are positive reviews on this site.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only