Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone experienced duo booking offered by Suzi Li? (Hertfordshire)  (Read 1397 times)

Offline EuphoricFedora

I'm looking for a good threesome with two girls who know how to work well together. Has anyone booked Suzi Li ( External Link/Members Only ) and her friend before and can vouch? Suzi is excellent, but I'm curious about her friend too

Offline WAY-WARD

I asked her if I would need to change condoms or could go from one pussy to the other....I was told I'd need a new condom each time and that's a deal breaker for me.

Online wizzo9

I asked her if I would need to change condoms or could go from one pussy to the other....I was told I'd need a new condom each time and that's a deal breaker for me.

I

I can understand your reluctance to change condoms mid-flight, after all there is only one thing on the mind at that time.

But it makes perfect sense to me from the S.P's point of view. The purpose of the condom is to prevent transference of S.T.I's from one source to another. So why risk transferring an S.T.I via a condom?

After all, how does one girl know whether the other girl engages in a bit of bareback, either with a partner, or punter.

There are many posts on this forum outing S.P's who offer bareback, so that the majority can avoid them. Most of us are happy to go on our way after a punt , with a big smile on our face, and nothing else that will haunt us for some weeks.

Offline WAY-WARD

Both these women are well known to each other and are happy to eat out the others pussy and will give  double OWO. I'm not going to tell them how to run their business but for me, changing condoms is just a mood killer....I'd want one straddling the other and me standing behind dipping in and out, back and forth.

Offline unclepokey

I have a male punting friend and we have had a couple of foursomes with our two fave girls and we were perfectly happy to have fresh condoms when we swapped pussys. The girls also wet wiped our willys for transference of oral joy even though they did have an all-girl oral  interlude. My friend an I are contemplating a further foursome in the near future.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 03:54:27 pm by unclepokey »

Offline WAY-WARD

Uncle P, I remember shagging Shanelle and being quite surprised that she allowed me to stick my cock in her ass and pussy, back and forward, one to the other without a condom change. Although her ass was clean I felt she was risking infection (not STI).
I've read other FFM reviews and that was why I asked Suzi the question...and I'm glad I did. I accepted her answer and decided not to bother.

Offline scouting

I'm looking for a good threesome with two girls who know how to work well together. Has anyone booked Suzi Li ( External Link/Members Only ) and her friend before and can vouch? Suzi is excellent, but I'm curious about her friend too

It's been written here before that Suzy Li's partner is Cherry at Massage Northampton, formerly known as Peace at HoD.
External Link/Members Only

I haven't seen them as a duo so can't confirm that she is her duo partner, but have fucked Cherry at both venues. She may be getting on a bit but is in good shape and a good professional fuck.

Offline EuphoricFedora

Thanks all. I went ahead and saw them a week ago and they were amazing. Will write a review soon

Offline Sneakypete1999

Thanks all. I went ahead and saw them a week ago and they were amazing. Will write a review soon

Looking forward to reading your review