Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BRUNA - ABERDEEN  (Read 1098 times)

Offline HARRY HOOD

External Link/Members Only

First review so here goes.

Met with Bruna last week in well located and decent city centre apartment. Plenty of pay as display parking nearby. I've been there a couple of times on previous punts.
Pictures are accurate, and my guess was late twenties , good looking , enhanced boobs but proportioned and nice stiff nipples. Flat stomach and lovely round ass and tan lines which for some reason I find a turn on.

Comms were good , called when I parked and asked to give her 5 minutes which was no issue as I'd that to walk from where I was.
Met at the door in a bikini and high heels and led me to bedroom with her ass wiggling in front of me. I was looking forward to this.

Quick introduction , sorted the paperwork and down to action. FK and OW (my choice) not sure if OWO is an option but the OW was good and had to stop her otherwise I was very close to the inevitable. Bruna got on top and really went for it really hard and although I did intend to go missionary I couldn't hold out any longer and that was round one.

Then Bruna gave may a really good oily massage which was just the ticket. Then 69 and doggie and I was a happy man indeed.

I like Brazilian women , I've always had a good time and they've been eager but very few seem to venture to Aberdeen now.

I don't and never have had a regular as I like the variety but I would see Bruna again in the punting oasis Aberdeen seems to have become but she wasn't sure if she'd be back after this tour. 

Offline HARRY HOOD

I just read that back , actually meant to say punting wilderness not oasis. It's an age thing . . . .

Offline JJM

How long was your punt and cost

Offline HARRY HOOD

Sorry should have put that in , 1 hour - £150.00

Offline fifer83

I saw her in Perth last year. Really stunning girl! Great kisser and a lovely latin body. I didn't last as long as i would have liked. She only allowed one pop in 30 minutes