Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Massage Burton - Nina  (Read 2095 times)

smithie1000

Phoned this morning for May but she could not do my time slot.  I was just about to put the phone down when the girl said we have Nina she is Thai and does special massage so I asked how old she is and she said mid 30's so I booked.

Got there to be greeted by a little slim Thai, she was a bit serious looking but when she smiled she was ok.  I followed her upstairs so I could get a look at her and it was nice, a lovely little figure and the boobs when she turned around looked bigger than May's.

The massage was the type I like- long sensual strokes from top to bottom mixed with some firm strokes to the mid back and legs, no reach under like May? When she stood at the top of the table I had a good look at her body, she is fit and her tights were up her fanny, I reached out with both hands and held her hips, nice.  Any way the time came "turn over please", she looked serious but I asked her to smile and yes she is nice. 
I looked at her closely, around the neck etc and her skin is very smooth no saggy bits which give a lady's age away, her back of hands still smooth too.
Anyway a nice light massage to the front and I looked at her boobs and said nice, she said "you want me to take off and you want HE" er well yes I said,  Ok £40 please and pointed to my clothes, so she wants the money up front guy's.
Well what a lovely pair she has 3 times the size of May's and not saggy, again her skin soft and not one wrinkle, she brushed her boobs over me and onto my old man, now I was getting hard.  She rubbed my bell end all around her large black nipples, I nearly came but held back, she moved close like May does so you can suck, kiss and feel them, her nipples are very big lovely.
So the HE was done right up at her boobs so I came quite quick,  I really enjoyed it and will go back again for her.
Now she leaves for Thailand next week so only 1 week left lads so get in quick. Make her smile tho.  :)

Offline Knny

Glad you had a good time.  Personally, I can't bring myself to pay an extra 40 for a topless he.  How long did you go for and how much in total?

smithie1000

Glad you had a good time.  Personally, I can't bring myself to pay an extra 40 for a topless he.  How long did you go for and how much in total?
Its £40 at the counter for an hour and then £20 for each add on, yes I agree with you on the prices but I do that when I need a quick fix....

Offline jayuk99

Have you been to their sister massage centre in derby?

smithie1000

No have you?

Offline s6ooby

I have but only had the normal full body as didn't know the process for the HE (Special Thai). There are a few reports on here though.

Are either of the girls any of the pics on the site?

Offline jayuk99

smithie1000

not, quite fancy the slim thing on their website
Are you going to TOFTT with her?

Offline cock custard

Went to visit Joanna for an hours Thai special massage.  She's only 22 and average looking, probably about a size 14/16. The massage was very good, she's a strong girl!  Went for the topless happy ending which is an extra 30 quid, her tits a very large and firm with big nipples, she's ok with with you touching and sucking them too.  Finished with an oily tit wank. :lol: £70 All in is about right for an hour.