Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Hollie Harrington - has anybody had the pleasure yet?  (Read 8884 times)

Offline NIK

Sounds another AW waste of  space who wants to webcam only.   :thumbsdown: Ticking the hardsports box is often a clue that they are timewasters.   :dash:
Are there any decent prossies anymore?  :mad:

BigVince

Sounds another AW waste of  space who wants to webcam only.   :thumbsdown: Ticking the hardsports box is often a clue that they are timewasters.   :dash:
Are there any decent prossies anymore?  :mad:

There not prossies anymore NIK... They think themselves as 'Ladies of Leisure'... I remember not so long ago shooting thy much up a certain Sophie Dalzell just google the pondlife. Now she boasts she's on 300 large a year on her facebook. AKA Tanya on AW.

The problem with folk these days... They all want something, for nothing.

Offline steve7458

Not commented on this thread as yet, but I had a booking with her that she cancelled the same day. I agreed to rebook and so we arranged a new time a few days after. The booking was 6pm for that meeting and at around 3.30pm I got a text cancelling the meeting. 

I decided enough is enough and haven't spoken to her since, taking the view that if she is serious she will get better and I will go back then.

Shame that she seems to have cancelled on so many.

Offline NIK

Not commented on this thread as yet, but I had a booking with her that she cancelled the same day. I agreed to rebook and so we arranged a new time a few days after. The booking was 6pm for that meeting and at around 3.30pm I got a text cancelling the meeting. 

I decided enough is enough and haven't spoken to her since, taking the view that if she is serious she will get better and I will go back then.

Shame that she seems to have cancelled on so many.

She needs to go on everyone's blacklist. Thought an attractive, decent prossy in Buxton was too good to be true.  :rolleyes:

stealthpunt

fantastic meeting yesterday, full review coming soon in East mids section reviews, cannot comment on the negative stuff ive just read
but in the last week she had her AW page hacked and lost all her bookings and the many positive reviews of her past meetings,
she was a real tonic for a jaded old boy like me !
Cheers SP

Offline NIK

fantastic meeting yesterday, full review coming soon in East mids section reviews, cannot comment on the negative stuff ive just read
but in the last week she had her AW page hacked and lost all her bookings and the many positive reviews of her past meetings,
Cheers SP

I'm sorry for her if this happened, but how come such stuff seems to happen to prossies more than anyone else? They also seem to be very unlucky with phones getting lost / batteries running down, cars breaking down and relatives falling ill.  :rolleyes:

Offline Picti

Cheers SP

First of all stealthpunt I'm glad that you had a good experience.

However the profile hacking doesn't explain why she's cancelled or let down the punters posting above who've actually been in direct (i.e. phone / text) contact with her.  With several punters noting similar difficulties there is pattern and an apparent issue with her reliability.  I think that she looks gorgeous, but meeting her would involve a 3 hour round trip and I'm concerned to the point of being deterred by the manner in which she has treated the guys posting above.  I look forward to reading your review, but I'll need another couple of positive reviews before I point my car in the direction of Buxton.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 02:43:24 pm by pictisunum »

Offline Buttons

I'm wondering why this waste of space SP has ended up with a thread three pages long. She's clearly a time wasting whore. Kick her into the long grass and move on.  :thumbsdown:

Offline NIK

I'm wondering why this waste of space SP has ended up with a thread three pages long. She's clearly a time wasting whore. Kick her into the long grass and move on.  :thumbsdown:

My thoughts entirely.
A wasted trip up to Buxton would be beyond the pale.  :thumbsdown:

stealthpunt

i'm new to this forum but i don't understand why Holly a complete stranger to you and others should receive such vitriol ?

i noticed a couple of days before my visit on the 11th that she was already fully booked for the following Friday 18TH thats besides other punters who have already booked her for spaces next week on other days, so without any reviews here she seems to be doing quite well,
and it's no surprise if you saw her, despite the distance Holly said she has clients from as far as London and Scotland, as to the cancellations etc that have been mentioned, perhaps Holly herself can answer that as she is a new member here.

Cheers SP

Offline Picti

SP you'll find that certain aspects of WG behaviour draw significant criticism on here, and messing punters around is guaranteed to elicit such comments. Irrespective of her other charms, several punters have highlighted poor reliability and conduct from her. That's important and valuable information for those deciding whether or not to book her. At its best this forum incorporates both positive and negative information.

I'm glad that your experience was positive and please write a review of your meeting. That's the best way to represent your experience. You're relatively new on here but you must've ascertained that other punters will criticise you jumping to the defence of a WG. It's bad form to (intentionally or not) discredit others who've had less positive experiences.

GolfNut

i'm new to this forum but i don't understand why Holly a complete stranger to you and others should receive such vitriol ?

i noticed a couple of days before my visit on the 11th that she was already fully booked for the following Friday 18TH thats besides other punters who have already booked her for spaces next week on other days, so without any reviews here she seems to be doing quite well,
and it's no surprise if you saw her, despite the distance Holly said she has clients from as far as London and Scotland, as to the cancellations etc that have been mentioned, perhaps Holly herself can answer that as she is a new member here.

Cheers SP

Thanks for your feedback, but the purpose of this site is to share punting experience to assist in making better decision when punting. Your good experience means little without a review to support your feedback.

The vitriol is due to her inability to organise her meetings and the apparent ease and frequency with which her bookings are being cancelled.

Personally speaking she's not one I will be rushing to see as there are a large number of better options in the East Midlands. Holly needs to get her act together if she want to attract the UKP membership into her following.

smithie1000

External Link/Members Only

Think she has been mentioned in the TOFTT team thread. Seems too good to be true with the pics/services available at only £100 an hour. Or am I just being cynical?
the whole 3 pages ..............yawn  :sarcastic:

Offline Picti

the whole 3 pages ..............yawn  :sarcastic:

From my perspective it's been useful. With specific regard to this WG I've gone from "probably worth a drive to Buxton"  to "seems unreliable and not worth the risk". I thought that's how the forum works with punters sharing the good and bad in ways that inform punting decisions.

Additionally we've also been able to offer brother SP some guidance as a newbie.

I'd say decent outcome.

Offline NIK

Cheers SP

In that case you probably aren't aware that White Knights (those who defend unreliable and / or poor service providers) don't last long.

Offline Buttons

In that case you probably aren't aware that White Knights (those who defend unreliable and / or poor service providers) don't last long.

Yep, this basically.

@Stealthpunt, it wasn't vitriol, it's about not being impressed by SP's that mess punters around. These ladies get paid very handsomely. I, and many of the chaps that post on here, just don't accept crap service. Ask yourself, would you be happy if you had received this sort of service in, for example, a restaurant? You admit you are new to this forum, so I guess to punting. Mark my words, it won't be long before you get messed around or hand over a wedge of cash and leave with a sinking feeling having received a crap service.

This forum serves a great purpose, it helps guys ovoid the waste of space SP's. Narrows the odds. But for that to happen, posts like the one I made above get written.

As Nik says, White Knights don't last long around here, but that is not to say that the good SP's don't get treated well. Always remember, punting is a financial transaction. Forget that and you are basically on the road to self destruction.

Welcome Stealthpunt by the way...... :hi:

Offline Desimonic

Hi all, i'm new too, and after trolling through 3 pages; i come to the same conclusion as the majority on here. Based on the info , no way in hell i waste time to see this WG. She may be awesome , but like others say there are other WG just as good and a lot more reliable.

English isn't one of my strong points so apologise to the typos and grammer

P.s Great info on UKP , keep it up guys, pardon the pun hehe

stealthpunt

Yep, this basically.

@Stealthpunt, it wasn't vitriol, it's about not being impressed by SP's that mess punters around. These ladies get paid very handsomely. I, and many of the chaps that post on here, just don't accept crap service. Ask yourself, would you be happy if you had received this sort of service in, for example, a restaurant? You admit you are new to this forum, so I guess to punting. Mark my words, it won't be long before you get messed around or hand over a wedge of cash and leave with a sinking feeling having received a crap service.

This forum serves a great purpose, it helps guys ovoid the waste of space SP's. Narrows the odds. But for that to happen, posts like the one I made above get written.

As Nik says, White Knights don't last long around here, but that is not to say that the good SP's don't get treated well. Always remember, punting is a financial transaction. Forget that and you are basically on the road to self destruction.

Welcome Stealthpunt by the way...... :hi:

Cheers points taken, posted review in East midlands section

Online george r

Only just seen this thread, I post mostly on the NW section, Buxton is about the same distance to travel for me as Manchester so may be seeing her soon all being well.

Offline NIK

Only just seen this thread, I post mostly on the NW section, Buxton is about the same distance to travel for me as Manchester so may be seeing her soon all being well.

If she doesn't cancel.  :rolleyes:

Offline mpd12

I saw her last week. She seems to be a stand up girl.

GolfNut

In that case a review would be most useful, given that she is still a relatively unknown quantity.

Offline Picti

As GN said a review would be very useful as this WG is seriously dividing opinion on here. I would need a lot of positive reassurance (from other punters) before ever arranging to meet her.

Offline Sheffsteve123

I have arranged a meeting with her for Thursday I'll post a review if she doesn't cancel

Offline demonic

I have arranged a meeting with her for Thursday I'll post a review if she doesn't cancel

Lol ..... ditto .... compare notes on Friday  :D :D :D :D