Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Post Forum issues here  (Read 108273 times)

Offline Malvolio

The small orange tag that says 'new' only appears to work for threads where a post has been made in the last month.

Is this an intentional development?

Offline Arfnice73

Hi. Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place to post this issue.

I appear to have a review that’s gone missing from my list or reviews.
I believe I have now made 22 reviews. However only 21 show under my profile.
I know which one it is but was wondering if there’s a specific reason this has happened.

Online Punterperson1971

I know which one it is but was wondering if there’s a specific reason this has happened.
Strange it shows under your profile picture as 22 but when you click on your reviews it says 21

Offline Arfnice73

Yes. That was my point entirely

Offline MrMatrix

This has happened to me once. Admin is using his descretion as there WILL be reasons for its removal which we wont be privy to. :hi:

Online PumpDump

I noticed the search does not search through all threads, in particular it does not search the contents of the London massage shop mini reviews thread. Is this a known problem?

Offline Arfnice73

This has happened to me once. Admin is using his descretion as there WILL be reasons for its removal which we wont be privy to. :hi:
Does this suggest I may have unintentionally broken a review rule?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Who was it for and roughly when was it posted.

Offline Arfnice73

It was for a girl called Lisa at Erawan Maidstone. I would estimate it was posted early Summer last year. It was one of my first reviews.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It was for a girl called Lisa at Erawan Maidstone. I would estimate it was posted early Summer last year. It was one of my first reviews.
There's one here for a Lisa and none of your posts have ben deleted.  :unknown:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=381248.msg3890888#msg3890888

Offline Arfnice73

Ah. That is a different Lisa. The one I refer to was at Erawan Maidstone.
It’s very strange. My review count says 22 but only 21 show up.
Tbh - it’s really no big deal. If you say none have been deleted please don’t waste any more time on this.  :thumbsup:

Offline scutty brown

Ah. That is a different Lisa. The one I refer to was at Erawan Maidstone.
It’s very strange. My review count says 22 but only 21 show up.
Tbh - it’s really no big deal. If you say none have been deleted please don’t waste any more time on this.  :thumbsup:

Has a post been moved from "reviews" to "discussion"? That screws the count up sometimes

Offline puntingking

a few times when i have been to see a wg, I forget or dont bother to type up  a review then months later I think that the review has gone missing but only to realised that I didn't make a particular review.

Maybe you didn't type up a review but thought you did. That could happen.  :unknown:

Offline Doc Holliday

a few times when i have been to see a wg, I forget or dont bother to type up  a review then months later I think that the review has gone missing but only to realised that I didn't make a particular review.

Maybe you didn't type up a review but thought you did. That could happen.  :unknown:

It could indeed happen, but in this case his review total is showing 22 but only 21 are visible. It would appear to be a glitch? I have seen this occur before but cannot remember who it was?

Offline Foxtail17

It could indeed happen, but in this case his review total is showing 22 but only 21 are visible. It would appear to be a glitch? I have seen this occur before but cannot remember who it was?

I think it might have been me. The number of reviews shown next to my name on the threads is 1 less than my actual number of reviews.

I did have a look months back to see if I could spot anything obvious but nothing jumped out at me.

Offline Doc Holliday

I think it might have been me. The number of reviews shown next to my name on the threads is 1 less than my actual number of reviews.

I did have a look months back to see if I could spot anything obvious but nothing jumped out at me.

It wasn't you actually, but yours is also interesting as it is the opposite. As you say your profile total is actually showing one less than when you actually click on the reviews.

Offline scutty brown

It wasn't you actually, but yours is also interesting as it is the opposite. As you say your profile total is actually showing one less than when you actually click on the reviews.

You may not remember, but just before he left OldAdmin broke the review indexing as part of his "clearing the decks/history/incriminating evidence" campaign and it was some time before Head1 got it working again. I think some of these discrepancies go back that far. After all this time it may be impossible to resolve and possibly not worth bothering over.
OldAdmin tried blaming the new management for the problems (his comments on UKE) but it actually went wrong before he left here
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 06:37:16 pm by scutty brown »

Offline timmy1

There should be a way to use the advanced search feature to search for threads in the regional discussion forums, as of now it only let's you search in the regional reviews section

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
There should be a way to use the advanced search feature to search for threads in the regional discussion forums, as of now it only let's you search in the regional reviews section

I don’t know why OldAdmin butchered the out of the box Search Function and reverting back may no longer be possible but the standard SMF search set up is so much more useful.