Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GoodBumGirl - Queensbury  (Read 2910 times)

2 review(s) for GoodBumGirl (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline riker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her last week in a hotel in South Harrow, told me she was moving to Queensbury this week.

Not a bad looking young woman, definitely in her early twenties, about a size 8 with firm wonderful c cup breasts and a firm curved arse. Her English is very good btw.

Showered with her, she then gave me a massage (on my front) on the bed using her fab breasts, licking my balls and dick, but not sucking cock yet. She told me earlier that she didn't want to do owo since she just had a check up and although she was clean, she wanted to stay that way (i see now she offers owo for extra ten quid). At my request she then performed a v good ow.

Onto sex, different positions, she's quite enthusiastic but i found her not as tight as i would like.

Came inside her. She relaxed into my arms for a few mins before round 2.

She joined me for a shower again, before i dressed and left.

£100 for 1 hour.

Recommend and i will return.

LL

Hotlisted just because I like her choice of name  :thumbsup:
Thanks for the review.

Offline dizietsmae

Hotlisted as I like young Hungarians  :D

Offline lewishamguy

Hotlisted just because I like her choice of name  :thumbsup:
Thanks for the review.

I think her bum is more attractive than her face. :wackogirl:

Offline SamLP

Glad you enjoyed riker.

I read somewhere that she is Nicole Amazing that used to work in Golders Green. Maybe someone could confirm.

Offline MrSmiley

Glad you enjoyed riker.

I read somewhere that she is Nicole Amazing that used to work in Golders Green. Maybe someone could confirm.

I can confirm GoodBumGirl is Nicole Amazing. Anyone who's seen her should be able to tell the pictures anyway.

Offline SamLP

I can confirm GoodBumGirl is Nicole Amazing. Anyone who's seen her should be able to tell the pictures anyway.

Thanks for that. I've seen and reviewed her as Nicole. Her figure looks familiar but the change of hairstyle threw me off so there was no way of knowing it's her unless someone confirmed as she doesn't show her face in the pics.

doobes

Thanks for that. I've seen and reviewed her as Nicole. Her figure looks familiar but the change of hairstyle threw me off so there was no way of knowing it's her unless someone confirmed as she doesn't show her face in the pics.

Same. Personally, I preferred her curls.

Glad to hear the OP had a good one with Nicole. Seems she's back on form.

LL

She should have renamed herself AmazingBumGirl then.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

Her profile promises "real French kissing with lots of tongue" but I've learned to question what WGs or their maids write.

So can you confirm she actually did do FK or even DFK, please? Thanks.

Offline MrSmiley

She should have renamed herself AmazingBumGirl then.

definatley. i liked the 'amazing' bit. interesting choice of new name

Offline riker

Thanks for the review.

Her profile promises "real French kissing with lots of tongue" but I've learned to question what WGs or their maids write.

So can you confirm she actually did do FK or even DFK, please? Thanks.

FK and she did it throughout the punt, it was adequate for me, i'm not really into kissing.

Offline Cunning Punt

Good to hear confirmation.
Thanks for replying.

KJ121212

Any one enjoyed a levels with her?