Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kim-House of Divine-London Victoria  (Read 2166 times)

Online spirogreek

External Link/Members Only
The usual place downstairs this time, this girl is new and the description of the photos it is accurate, I book the 30min 80£ today Sunday at 16:45, I would say WoW !!
After so many Years of punting and the usual vanilla, this is one that delivers !, she starts friendly, moving to real GFE and finishing with real PSE !! simply amazing, I was going to keep her for me, but to her credit i have to share...
I was in the room 5 min before, and she come in, we started straight away, she kiss me passionate, maybe we click !, then she went down in front of the mirror to suck me with saliva deep...we move to the bed, her nipples responsive, her pussy more responsive on the touch it become wet, no stupid creams or gel, and shaved and clean, we move to 69, and then we kiss more... the time was already 30 min, and i suggest we should put it inside, so on with the condom and missionary with myself on the floor standing and her legs back on the air, right real noises.... Finaly I was so horny that I dare to ask her to come on here face ! She said yes with a naughty smile and we move I stand and she lie down with her head on the edge of the bed, I remove the condom and pu it deep inside her mouth. While I kiss and play with her pussy, she suck me so much that I felt her throat and she was gasping for air and gulping so I gone gently and hard again !
Finaly I come inside her mouth some and more on her face, I cover her with cum ! She got up and run to the bathroom to clean, she come back and hug me more and chat. At that point I felt that a woman like this i like to marry her !! Seriously !! and when I left I realise that we had 45 min !! together.  :kiss:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Jonestown

Ah, many thanks, this is the review I was waiting for.

You over ran 15 minutes at HoD with a girl who was booked solid all day, that must be some kind of first.

Offline Jim7519

Looks like she is no longer available for the cominG weeks...shame.

Offline Ivor Hunch

looking at their website-  do they have 5 girls on each day now?  How does that work?

Offline Jim7519

looking at their website-  do they have 5 girls on each day now?  How does that work?

Looks like it . and you cant see when any particular girl is available over the coming weeks

Online spirogreek

Ah, many thanks, this is the review I was waiting for.

You over ran 15 minutes at HoD with a girl who was booked solid all day, that must be some kind of first.

Well I know the maid, and I am customer 5 Years over there... I spend a lot of money to try some crap, and Inever receive nothing for free...so it was about time, now I ask the girl before I leave and it seems she was uncertain if she works Mondays....
But It seems to me that they put her on last min on the rota to cover..
Enjoy !

Online Jonestown

They have two separate flats at the property in Victoria, the basement is larger so maybe 3 girls there and 2 girls in the smaller flat upstairs.

On a Sunday evening they post a rota for the coming fortnight, but its not uncommon for changes to be made later.

Online Jonestown

Well I know the maid, and I am customer 5 Years over there... I spend a lot of money to try some crap, and Inever receive nothing for free...so it was about time, now I ask the girl before I leave and it seems she was uncertain if she works Mondays....
But It seems to me that they put her on last min on the rota to cover..
Enjoy !

OK thanks.

No indication as to where she might normally be found working ?

Online spirogreek

She is a student and she lives a bit far....
I believe she will be back more and more after my review....precise she is a workhorse !!

Offline wirehair

Nice report - sounds interesting! You say she lives far…….whereabouts and does she work anywhere there?

Online Jonestown

Her profile has been removed from the HoD website now, maybe they are sick of enquiries about her.

Online spirogreek

Her profile has been removed from the HoD website now, maybe they are sick of enquiries about her.
Yes probably, it is my review., or it was a one off and we never going to see her again (I hope not)... Now to the question of where she lives and all that, it is not apropriate fro me to post all that she told me...
I had one that she started arguing with me before for posting to many details...

Offline wirehair

Now to the question of where she lives and all that, it is not apropriate fro me to post all that she told me...
I had one that she started arguing with me before for posting to many details...

Yes but remember this is an information sharing board so even a clue about whereabouts would help someone find out if she was working there too!