Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tara HOD. .. hot office blonde type..  (Read 4986 times)

Offline Magic500

Decided on seeing Tara as there was a cancellation from someone at the time I wanted. Had an hour.
Tara was in the first floor apartment and opened the door for me. Immediate impressions were a bubbly and outgoing hot blonde. The type you'd see in the city on a Friday night after work, enjoying her drink with her friends after a busy day in the office.
Did the paperwork thing and she went to tell someone how long I was staying.

I hung my clothes and lay down on the bed. When Tara re-entered the room we chatted for a few minutes and then I got up and helped her out of her lingerie and we kissed.
Not as deep or full on as I'd have liked but still good.
Lovely natural boobs which are quite a handful though there is a slight scar as she has had a reduction.
Nice pink nipples that I sucked on before asking for a BJ.
She moved onto some owo though lots of spitting and less sucking. Those who like plenty of spit on their dick will love her.. but not really my thing.
Then I asked for a condom and she rubbered me up and I entered her in mish. Tried a few positions but couldn't get comfortable due to the height difference and in the end I ended up coming in Mish.
I believe CIM is available at extra but didn't really ask for it as I was enjoying giving her a pounding.
She is quite a pretty girl and I came unusually quickly.
She gave me a relaxing massage after and we had another chat.
She doesn't work much due to the day job but I will try and see her again soon.
Again.. I had some minutes remaining but felt slightly rushed towards the end. This is synonymous with most of hod girls I find. However not down to Tara.. probably just the pressure of the way the establishment operates.
But I enjoyed my time and would definitely return.

External Link/Members Only

Offline irwinuk

A reduction? why would someone do that  :cry:
Any idea if she is the same Tara as 2018-2021 ? ( that Tara was a blonde with massive boobs )

Offline Magic500

I don't remember the previous Tara of 2018 so might have missed her.
In my punting career I have come across a few girls who had reductions.
If boobs are extremely large or disproportionately large for their frame I know it can cause problems with their spine and posture and some even find that large boobs make them for unwanted male attention or see them classed as sex objects.
So I guess it's a psychological issue for some women and affects their confidence in different ways.

Offline LauraHoD

• Service Provider
Any idea if she is the same Tara as 2018-2021 ? ( that Tara was a blonde with massive boobs )

Not the same Tara. This Tara is new at HoD...there was also a black Tara at one point who was previously Vanessa. Obviously not her!! There was also another blonde Tara who was one of my friends she was supposed to work in December but changed her mind.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 02:20:14 pm by LauraHoD »

Offline SimonSays2108

Had to smile when i read this and look up this script from the movie Superbad:

Evan: I heard she got breast reduction surgery.

Seth: What? That's like slapping God across the face for giving you a beautiful gift.

Evan: She had back problems, man

:lol:

Offline Dcharlie

Not the same Tara. This Tara is new at HoD...there was also a black Tara at one point who was previously Vanessa. Obviously not her!! There was also another blonde Tara who was one of my friends she was supposed to work in December but changed her mind.

I was so hoping it was the "old" Tara. She retired to Brighton.  Met he twice at HOD and the first time was one of my best pints ever. We clicked immediately and had a very hot and sweaty 🥵 session. Lots of tongues and fucking. For those who did have the pleasure, here is a reminder of this gorgeous girl. I kept these in memoryof her.

Enjoy.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Ivor Hunch

I was so hoping it was the "old" Tara. She retired to Brighton.  Met he twice at HOD and the first time was one of my best pints ever. We clicked immediately and had a very hot and sweaty 🥵 session. Lots of tongues and fucking. For those who did have the pleasure, here is a reminder of this gorgeous girl. I kept these in memoryof her.

Enjoy.

Thanks for the mammaries.

Online PilotMan

I was so hoping it was the "old" Tara. She retired to Brighton.  Met he twice at HOD and the first time was one of my best pints ever. We clicked immediately and had a very hot and sweaty  session. Lots of tongues and fucking. For those who did have the pleasure, here is a reminder of this gorgeous girl. I kept these in memoryof her.

Enjoy.

It would have been much more helpful if you had reviewed her at the time, instead of putting up useless out of date information   :unknown:

Offline Froomey

Lots of potential reasons, including achieving sporting glory (and making a lot of money along the way....):

External Link/Members Only

Offline anonymouse72

I know a few girls both privately and professionally who have undergone reductions. All as a preventative measure to avoid spinal problems in later life as has previously been suggested. It's less common on the NHS now due to cost cutting and the introduction of a stricter criteria for eligibility. A couple of years ago over 5k procedures were carried out annually on the NHS. Privately it's still available.

Looks like Laurahod has competition for the hot office girl look :D
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 06:36:41 pm by anonymouse72 »

Offline Duron

Even after a reduction, how large are they? Compare with Rosie, Morgan? And are the photos before or after?

Offline irwinuk

I see. Thanks for the info. Shame about December, it would of been a nice christmas gift  :D

Offline Magic500

Even after a reduction, how large are they? Compare with Rosie, Morgan? And are the photos before or after?

Apparently F according to the profile but I thought they were around a D.

Offline Illya Kurakin

Which of the HOD pictures would you say is the closest to reality?