Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa - Wallasey (Colombian)  (Read 1281 times)

Offline Blackcat25

External Link/Members Only

On the strength of another punters glowing review I made a booking earlier this week.
£60 for 30mins with no extras (either implied or given).

Location is as others stated and close to little Tesco in Wallasey.
Booking made via text with no problems, upon arrival the room was found to be clean, with an en-suite.

The punt started with us both getting undressed and started off with some kissing and fondling whilst I explored her body. As others stated she is well toned with a lovely shaped ass and slim waist. Unfortunately she had hairy legs  :vomit: and also some marks/spots/scabs on her arms and legs.

She was really quite passive during the punt singing away to the shitty Colombian music she had playing from an iPad. Basically totally uninterested in the punt but we went through a multiple of positions and I made sure to last the duration, which I think pissed her off as she kept saying for me to cum, at the end I removed the condom and blew my load over her lovely ass.

Quick clean up and a chat whilst getting dressed. It transpires that my Spanish is better than her English and she is here for a few more months and travels about a bit with another South American girl, sometimes seeing up to 20 punters a day so it’s no wonder she is disconnected.  She is a full on party girl and despite the time of our punt she had been full on the columbian marching powder, and I suspect that she’d been up most of the night. The marks on her body made me suspicious if she was using harder drugs but who knows.

Despite the fit body, overall it’s a neg for me as the conveyer belt service, hairy legs and lacklustre service is not what I’m after, even if I only spent £60. But I guess if you’re looking for a 15min PnD you could do worse round these parts as it’s only £40, which these days is a pittance.

Doubt very much that I’ll be returning.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 10:54:16 pm by Blackcat25 »

Offline Gas Man 40s

Thanks for the review, was planning a day out from Yorkshire to visit this one, saved me a bad one by the sounds of it  :thumbsup:

Offline Blue1878

External Link/Members Only
This WG likely to be here friend. She was here for a time last year, I have her a netraul as service was vanilla but the vfm aspect was a deciding factor is going to see her. Similarly a good body but average pint at best

Offline markballoon

Thanks for the review.   These negs are worth their weight in gold

Offline Miguel86

Each to their own, but I don’t remember her having hairy legs, and I also don’t remember her having scabs in her arms either, even the other review after mine didn’t mention that.

As for her potentially being a drug user, if she is, she’s the most gorgeous drug user I’ve ever seen, also, how could you tell that she’d had the white powder (was it around her nose) ?

You also said on your review that you started off with some kissing, well she told me she doesn’t kiss, and the review after was also told the same, did you pay extra for that ?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 05:15:42 pm by Miguel86 »

Offline Blue1878

When I enquired she said kissing and OWO was £20 each

Offline Blackcat25

Each to their own, but I don’t remember her having hairy legs, and I also don’t remember her having scabs in her arms either, even the other review after mine didn’t mention that.

As for her potentially being a drug user, if she is, she’s the most gorgeous drug user I’ve ever seen, also, how could you tell that she’d had the white powder (was it around her nose) ?

You also said on your review that you started off with some kissing, well she told me she doesn’t kiss, and the review after was also told the same, did you pay extra for that ?

Scabs were on her arms and also around her feet/toes. May not be due to drug use but who knows. We were talking in Spanish about how she likes to party and there was some comment about using Columbias most popular export. It was a conversation in Spanish so quite difficult to translate the sentiment. Either way I’d bet last years tax bill that she is a coke head, it may be hard for you to comprehend that a young fit hooker seeing god knows how many guys a week may be partial to a pick me up, especially working in a foreign country away from family but it does happen in the real world.

We also don’t know who she works for because I doubt very much she woke up one day and decided to travel half way around the world to satisfy the men of Merseyside by setting up shop in Wallasey. Or maybe it’s twinned with her home town and that’s why she picked it :lol:

I didn’t pay any extra costs for kissing and nothing was mentioned about any extras at all.

Offline Miguel86

I have to admit, the last few lines about her not just deciding to come to Merseyside did make me laugh  :D

Most of what you’ve said I agree with, but I just don’t recall noticing any scabs on her arms (i don’t remember seeing her feet)
It’s a shame you had the experience you had with her, personally I’m quite vanilla when it comes to what I’m after, everybody has their own standards.

I think she’s one of the nice looking (if not the nicest looking) girls I’ve seen before, I might go back this week for another go, I’ll be sure to be more vigilant than I was before about her body  :thumbsup:

Offline Blackcat25

At the end of the day she provides a high volume low price model so take from that what you will. The good thing about punting is there’s plenty of fish in the sea to suit all budgets, and if she floats your boat you can’t go wrong for £40 or £60.  :thumbsup: