Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Blonde Aka Amy  (Read 2864 times)

13 review(s) for Pretty_Blonde (6 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bakerted

My first report with several to follow. Hopefully some of you will find it useful.

Pretty Blonde Adultwork  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

£120  60 mins In call  - Modern Apartment in Salford (Clean & tidy)

Very pretty early 20s Polish girl as stated. Most recent AW pics do her more justice than the previous batch. Looks fantastic in her heels and string cat suit. Tanned & toned body, around 5'6 tall, shaved pussy with medium sized lips. Peachy bum. Lovely smallish natural breasts with suckable nipples. Small text tattoo on forearm and Playboy bunny above knicker line. Pierced belly button & upper lip jewel.

Enough English for decent conversation with the added bonus of a sexy accent with a tinge of huskiness.
Sexy, sensual & eager to please. Happy & smiling throughout.

Having seen other members of the group I took a look at her new pictures & private gallery on AW and decided to give her a call. Booked for mid-afternoon the following day. All other communication via text with clear instructions.
Unlike me I arrived a few minutes late but no problem, buzzed into the apartment block. Ground floor apartment so walked to the door & knocked. Door opened with Amy hid behind, dressed in the string cat suit teamed with black & pink lace underwear and high heels as requested. Paid the fee and had a quick shower before returning to the room.

I turned the radio off and put some of my own music on. When I turned round Amy was laid back on the bed and had removed all her clothing before I had a chance to ask otherwise. Definitely keen to get to it and this was the same throughout the visit.

Plenty of great French kissing throughout the session (No taste of cigarettes – no smoker) Oral without was good – not just a suck until you’ve had enough but more the tease and lick variety. Then onto some RO but I was a bit conscious of how time might be dwindling so opted to move on (although there was definitely no feeling of time watching at any point).

Sex in missionary was great with lots of audible enjoyment from her and some good wrapping of legs and leg spreading. Her pussy was in no need of lubricant. Cow girl & Reverse Cow girl was ok but I guess it’s not her favoured position because she was keen to move onto doggy. This seemed by far the best for both of us. The way she held onto the sheets and gave cute little squeals heightened my level of pleasure along with the view that I was afforded in the perfectly placed mirror at the end of the bed. We’d been at it non-stop from when we started so I guessed she could tell I was running out of steam. Right on que Amy started another good session of owo to finish (with a great view of her pussy and peachy bum in the mirror, although cim is charged as an extra). Glass of water offered and accepted along with a post punt chat way past the hour mark.

In summary - I will definitely see her again. Best of this Polish group I have seen so far. Would highly recommend.

(If you wish to see Amy she is in the UK until the 14th August and then back again on the 21st of August)

infoseeker

bakerted I said it to you before, I've not known anyone who Polish girls seems to be so full of admiration, trust and lust for then you.

I've been hoping to see her but I better act quick before there is a line outside the door after that review.

My first report with several to follow.

Look forward to them.  :hi:

Thanks

Offline spartanwizard

Thanks for the review, she has cropped up many a time on my searches and looks great, but having had a few bad punts recently including some EE girls I decided I would wait until she got better,  or had better feedback. Might take the plunge as she looks fit. I would also be very interested in your feedback for any other EE girls you have seen.  Good or bad!
Cheers
S

Offline The Special One

I saw Amy for a 30 mins, £70 booking earlier this month, definitely one of my best punts of 2014. Fit looking girl with a great attitude, loves to please, long spells of deep french kissing and OWO. Sex in missionary, doggy and cowgirl was enthusiastic, energetic and passionate, initiating DFK at every opportunity. Probs only slight negative for me was I like to give oral, but I got the impression she didn't like it, so I let her give me more OWO instead until I came! Lol, I always tend to book for 30 mins when I meet with a new girl for the first time, as I've had a couple of bad punts previously, but I would definitely recommend Amy if you want a great time with a very hot girl!

Randy James

:coolgirl:
Really need to see her been planning to. My type , young petite and european

Offline bakerted

Return Visit 26/08

Sometimes a punt can go well 1st time round and then fall short on a return visit. I'm happy to report that this was definitely not the case here.

Amy was every bit as good if not better! Would highly recommend.

Randy James