Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annie at Rock Ferry Thai Massage  (Read 5194 times)

Offline 23Rangersman23

External Link/Members Only

Sure this place has been reviewed before as has Annie herself probably but here is my take on it since lockdown.

Booking  Happened recently and since lockdown. Called for a short notice hours meet and told no problem.
Location I dont know the area and Im sure its fine really but fom an outsider it looks a little bit run down. My car test failed so I parked some distance away and walked twenty mins. The location is close to Rock Ferry train station so it may even be worth taking public transport in future.
Meet A double door system with the inner door hidden from the busy road and the bus stop right outside. Greeted, if thats the right word, but an unsmiling madam who showed me to the very top floor of a 3 floored building. 5 mins to catch my breath then a hundred papers handed over and into the shower. Side note the shower was roomy and hot with a fresh towel, which are all rarities and a delight!
I lay on the bed and in comes Annie. Probably late thirties, early forties, little bit of belly chub and a leg scar from a motorbike accident I found out later but a perfectly delightful attractive and friendly Thai woman. Nice boobage, usual bullet nips,clean shaven and smelt and tasty as fresh as a daisy.
She made me feel very comfortable with some hugging and light kissing.No dfk. Her black dress was quickly removed and into a very deep and slow bj. Absolutely delightful eye contact, spitting and some attractive giggles thrown in for good measure. Had to stop as the volcano was brimming too early. Returned the compliment with oral on her which she helped along by inserting two fingers and vigourously masturbating. She came and there was absolutely no doubting it. I am terrible at knowing if they do or not and most times Im not sure I care particularly, but there was no doubting this orgasm. She was soaked and breathless. Now, Im sure it was my excellent oral skills, my technique is like a dog licking a yoghurt pot, but it was probably her fingers that finished her off. Either way we were only fifteen minutes into the hour and she was happy, so that made me happy too.
More oral on me followed when she got her breath back with a lot of eye contact then it was on with the crisp packet and cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy and mish. Had to stop as I was exhausted as she was happily riding and thrusting away. Five min break where she knelt over my face and used 2 fingers inside again. lovely view and certainly better than anything Rock ferry had to offer!
I opted for no more sex so off with the bag and onto oral and hj while I fingered her standing over me. That did the trick and as she so nicely put it, " your cock is crying salty tears". Yes, and so many of them I thought!
Five min relax and a cuddle before slowly getting dressed and chatting about nothing. And then it was into the night and the delights of the neighbourhood.
In for just over the hour including a shower and paid an extra 20 for oral without, so £120 in total for a most satisfying hour with a delightful woman.
Anything more you want to know just shout as Im sure I have forgotten loads.

Offline Edwin D

Offline Count Duckula

that its likely to :
A - still be there when you return to it
B - its in same condition that it was when you left it
C - Same number of wheels as when it was left.

the area round there is OK tbh but know what the OP means

Offline 23Rangersman23

Yep, that’s the car test.
Good to know it’s an ok area though. Cheers fella.

Offline TotorosNeighbour

I have a question regarding the location, more suited to PM. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like I can send messages; only reply to existing ones. All this is to say - would you mind sending me a PM please?   :rolleyes:

Offline GorillaWarfare

The area does look rough but I think cars would be safe in the Lidl car park down the road. I think it's free parking for customers, though. I usually get the train to Rock Ferry - it's easier and there's plenty of trains on the Liverpool-Chester line.

Might have to go back to there, I've never been disappointed by a girl in that place.

Offline mexicola

I have a question regarding the location, more suited to PM. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like I can send messages; only reply to existing ones. All this is to say - would you mind sending me a PM please?   :rolleyes:

Who exactly do you want to send you a pm ?

What more do you want to know about the location ? Its Rock Ferry, the location has been discussed a lot on this site, their address is listed on their website, you can check it on street view.

Offline 23Rangersman23

Happy to answer any q about location but I don’t know it that well and as said by Mex check it out for yourself and decide. Once in the place though it’s not the Hilton but the girl was top drawer. Hope that helps.