Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual@Latina69 (Brenda), Manchester (On Tour)  (Read 254 times)

1 review(s) for Sensual@Latina69 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Trotter671

I'd seen this girls profile pop up on AW in Manchester at start of the week so was hoping she would still be about for a visit at weekend. Did a bit of research on here and there are some good things reported and I found another profile with face pics on Google when she had been touring Scotland. Piccies looked good so I thought 'why not'.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link to banned site removed by admin]
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=9027

I Emailed Brenda via AW on Friday to ask if she was available over weekend. Not read (and still not read as of today I've seen) and no reply so Saturday morning when I had seen the Available Today light go on I rang instead. Answered straight away and booking made for later in the day. Chatty and friendly/giggly on the phone so things were looking more promising. Her English isn't great but enough to sort out the booking. Texted me to give postcode and address (not flat number at this stage). So comms wise I would suggest ringing the number instead of waiting for an Email response.

Arrived for booking and texted to say I'd arrived. Brenda rang me and gave me the flat number and I went straight up after being buzzed in. Flat was a small but smart enough place on outskirts of Manchester (Hapurhey area).

Once in the door and led to the bedroom. A bit of a kiss and cuddle to say hello. Not full on DFK but nice enough. First impressions were good. She is a good looking woman. She's a bit curvier than I usually go for but pretty face and cracking tits and ass!! It's def her from the photos, I'm guessing the photos are a few years old though - I'd have thought early to mid 30s, def not 26. Sorted out the paperwork and confirmed 1 hour stay then I hopped in the shower to freshen up.

Once ablutions done and a quick drink of iced water (nice touch there) we started again with the kissing standing up - again not the DFK I was hoping for but she got a bit more into it later. It would appear she is too ticklish for attention to her neck so skipped that and then she sat on the end of the bed and asked me to tit fuck her - rude not too really. Had to take it nice and slow as apparently her boob job is very sensitive. She then started with some rather good OWO kissing and licking before sucking with plenty of eye contact looking up at me. I noted she doesn't really like her hair being played with as kept moving my hands - shame really as this one of the things I'm into.

The OWO only went on for a minute or two longer and she moved over the bed. I lay down for the OWO to continue and she kept up the eye contact but kept moving my hands to her tits and pussy rather than her face/hair - Oh well!!

I moved behind her to pay her ass and pussy some attention with my tongue and fingers - tongue well received but no fingers inside. She turned over for more RO whilst she was on her back - a bit of fake moaning here and positioned her legs so could not really perform RO like I normally do. It might have been my beard, not sure (but it always soft and usually get good comments on my technique). Just wasn't happening today for this girl.

It was then time to rubber up and we got through a few positions starting with standing doggy against the wall (cracking view of her shapely ass!), doggy with her kneeling on the bed with me standing, prone bone and sort of sideways spoons then missionary where we got a bit more kissing in (this is when she got a bit more into it) before round 1 ended with a large deposit in the bag.

We had a bit of a clean up and then she asked to massage me to cool down and take a breather. I don't normally bother with a massage but OK I thought. The massage was nice enough, she has a a good touch but when it was going on a bit too long I decided we should move things along.

Started round two with a bit more kissing, again not DFK and then she moved onto oral this time applying a condom which I though was a bit weird seeing as the first round was OWO no problem and we had both freshened up after the end of round one?? Anyway after a bit more oral Brenda hopped on top facing away from me in reverse cow girl - I much prefer cowgirl facing me so I can see the girls and get stuck in with the snogging/playing with tits. This wasn't working for me so asked if we could go standing doggy again. This time had a bit more interaction as she was thrusting back and shaking her 'booty' and asking me to go faster and harder. So we went at this for quite a while until I could feel the sap rising again. Asked if we could finish with oral and she was only to happy to oblige. Great I thought - she whipped off the condom and was sucking and wanking me while I played with her tits (very softly and gently mind). Then she was licking my balls as I took over and she was giving lots of encouragement to "come on my face and in my mouth baby" until the point of no return where she suddenly moved position so rather than a facial/CIM I shot mainly on her chin/chest/tits. Not the worst thing ever but CIM and facials are on her 'likes' list and she was actually saying it to me. If you don't like it and don't do it, don't bloody advertise it!!

After the end of round two another freshen up and a bit of small talk (and Brenda jumped in the shower after I was done, so that's a good sign, mind you I had just covered her neck and tits). Overall not a bad punt - just not as good as I was hoping/expecting hence the Neutral.