Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London's best subs?  (Read 3649 times)

Offline vlad.tech

Thread title says it all! I've been keen to try pixie but was looking for someone better looking? I have a good budget

Offline Yankee41

I like pixie a lot but she has her limits as she is so small.  I find it hard to get really aggressive with her as somethings just dont fit well but she takes directions well.  Very, very cute and loves anal.
Joanne Campbell is very very good at taking directions.  She is switch with some people but can only sub with me.  No anal though which is a bit of a let down.  Everything else is a go.  She takes some abuse.  Amazing deepthroat, on par with veronica69.
Whiskey v can just about be knocked out.  She is too sub for me.  Like she has no mind of her own when she gets into it.  You just order her around and do whatever you want.  You can tell that she kinda mentally checks out during it.  She would be good for someone wanting total and absolute control.
Kinky misha.  Did everything I could possibly imagine and wanted more.  I have no idea what her limits are but she must have some right?  Good deepthroat.  Her throat is very tight for me so I dont enjoy it as much but that's no fault of hers.
Isabella dean.  Good but pricey to get her full services.  I've only booked her for her lower rate stuff and she is great.  I have no doubt the higher rate services would be just as good but for me it's to expensive.   Great deepthroat.
Tallulah takes it is new one.  Is very willing to try and please.  Very smart girl too.  She like things to get pretty rough which isnt really my thing but she is fine with the lighter stuff.  She can do very light dom when she gets in the mood. I haven't really tried to push her limits.
Cumfuckmyass loves to be directed and her ass abused.  Probably the best anal sub I have tried.  She isnt full on pro sub but she loves being cuffed, tied and thrown around.    She also gives suggestions which I like.  Some subs wont.  Her cuffs are always attached to her bed.  One of the only girls that can make me cum multiple times in an hour.
I've never tried submissive Lauren due to price but I've heard good things about her mostly. 

Offline Yankee41

Thread title says it all! I've been keen to try pixie but was looking for someone better looking? I have a good budget

I find pixie to be at about the tops of my looks scale.  I love everything about her looks.  Only girl i listed that I would consider better looking to most people is submissive Lauren.  Cfma is built for sex and attractive I think.  I guess it depends your definition of better looking.  I dont think she has any fat on her, she is very toned and solid.

Offline vlad.tech

Really good input thanks anyone else?

Offline Infinityland

I like pixie a lot but she has her limits as she is so small.  I find it hard to get really aggressive with her as somethings just dont fit well but she takes directions well.  Very, very cute and loves anal.
Joanne Campbell is very very good at taking directions.  She is switch with some people but can only sub with me.  No anal though which is a bit of a let down.  Everything else is a go.  She takes some abuse.  Amazing deepthroat, on par with veronica69.
Whiskey v can just about be knocked out.  She is too sub for me.  Like she has no mind of her own when she gets into it.  You just order her around and do whatever you want.  You can tell that she kinda mentally checks out during it.  She would be good for someone wanting total and absolute control.
Kinky misha.  Did everything I could possibly imagine and wanted more.  I have no idea what her limits are but she must have some right?  Good deepthroat.  Her throat is very tight for me so I dont enjoy it as much but that's no fault of hers.
Isabella dean.  Good but pricey to get her full services.  I've only booked her for her lower rate stuff and she is great.  I have no doubt the higher rate services would be just as good but for me it's to expensive.   Great deepthroat.
Tallulah takes it is new one.  Is very willing to try and please.  Very smart girl too.  She like things to get pretty rough which isnt really my thing but she is fine with the lighter stuff.  She can do very light dom when she gets in the mood. I haven't really tried to push her limits.
Cumfuckmyass loves to be directed and her ass abused.  Probably the best anal sub I have tried.  She isnt full on pro sub but she loves being cuffed, tied and thrown around.    She also gives suggestions which I like.  Some subs wont.  Her cuffs are always attached to her bed.  One of the only girls that can make me cum multiple times in an hour.
I've never tried submissive Lauren due to price but I've heard good things about her mostly.

If you get a chance to do a full review of Tallulah Takes It it would be greatly appreciated. I've been trying to book her a few times now but our schedules keep clashing.

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

I find pixie to be at about the tops of my looks scale.  I love everything about her looks.  Only girl i listed that I would consider better looking to most people is submissive Lauren.  Cfma is built for sex and attractive I think.  I guess it depends your definition of better looking.  I dont think she has any fat on her, she is very toned and solid.

can you provide pixie aw link please

Offline dooby111

hey guys, interestng thread....  why is it that most subs tend be on the large flabby side?  anyone know any slim or young fit subs?

maybe i am asking too much!!  :D

Offline vlad.tech

hey guys, interestng thread....  why is it that most subs tend be on the large flabby side?  anyone know any slim or young fit subs?

maybe i am asking too much!!  :D

Thanks for raising this, we're on the same boat.

Anyone know someone at Diva maybe?

Offline dooby111

I guess to widen the net it depends on if you require a real "sub" who is like a BDSM girl who takes orders, crawls etc - or just a "submissive" who you can really work on for deepthroat, head pushing, little slapping, anal etc and more hardcore and complient/obedient than BDSM sub..........that would be my choice but the decider is SLIM and not fat!! oh and not old!

anyone?  I reviewed Diahlasz if you check my reviews - she was the latter.  OK not a looker, but very slim and fit, probably 29, and abolsutely compliant to every wish - but you would never say she was a sub. unfotunately she is now up north somewhere

anyone have a similar?

Offline tantraman

I've not seen her meself, but I guess SUBMISSIVE_ABBY_AAA must get a look in here ...

AW Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

UKP Reviews: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=23060

Offline dooby111

I've not seen her meself, but I guess SUBMISSIVE_ABBY_AAA must get a look in here ...

AW Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

UKP Reviews: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=23060

Yes....absolutely perfect....amazing.....amazingly perfect........to all those of us with £350 to spend!!!  :scare:

Offline mitrapanu

Yes....absolutely perfect....amazing.....amazingly perfect........to all those of us with £350 to spend!!!  :scare:

Anal is extra £150   :P
But I guess she is charging this amount, as she is getting it from the market.

Offline NightKid

If we are going high end then External Link/Members Only

Or go to External Link/Members Only

Problem with going that high is there's zilch reviews to rely on, which isn't exactly something many would want to risk when you're about to cough up that much.

Also, bit ironic seeing a lack of price lists on all those poncey profiles.

Offline dooby111

For those who missed my IRONY!!  My point was I am guessing very few of us can afford £350 plus 150 for anal, let alone want to pay it!

Any slim subs in the "sub" £200 mark.....excuse the pun  :lol:

Offline expeller