Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whatever happened to Eleanor Aston?  (Read 345 times)

MatureChap

Possibly the best WG ever... sadly missed!

Offline Heph

I was hooked by her way with words; thought that what little I could see of her was utterly delicious, but felt that her rates, though I'd paid others more before and since, were just prohibitively expensive, as was her insistence on OW. And that she operated out of Fulham was also a bit of a schlepp.

Last that I read on her then blog, at least 6+ years ago, was that she had found lerv, and, understandably, quit.

MatureChap

I was hooked by her way with words; thought that what little I could see of her was utterly delicious, but felt that her rates, though I'd paid others more before and since, were just prohibitively expensive, as was her insistence on OW. And that she operated out of Fulham was also a bit of a schlepp.

Last that I read on her then blog, at least 6+ years ago, was that she had found lerv, and, understandably, quit.

Thanks, I'd not seen her blog for ages, understandably she did a very good job of covering her tracks, just what you'd expect of Ms Aston, attention to detail in everything! I remember her back when her rates where very reasonable and Fulham was perfect for me too, a stunning lady in every respect. That is one VERY lucky guy!