Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Sabrina22 - now IlfordIG1 (seen at Maryland)  (Read 1167 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very pretty body and attractive face at £80 ph (caveats)

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Thanks to  jimay for his TOFTT review and for answering my questions via PM.

Both times contacted by phone and most of the details worked out by (terse) text.  I found her reliable.  I have included comments on the services available below but basically NO CIM NO ANAL inc anal play.  I booked first thing phoned 10.00 for 11.00 but she told me she gets callers all times of the day and night so worth taking your chances.

I have seen Sabina twice about 6 weeks ago while she was at Maryland.  I cannot speak to her new location in Ilford. 

Pound for pound she has a VERY attractive body (genuine busty petite with a very attractive bottom and boobs). She has a little bunny costume which is fetching. The sight of her from behind walking up the stairs in heels and the bunny costume certainly caught my attention and focused the mind at the job in hand. :D   I get to an 8 physically together with a reasonably pretty face 7.   Her teeth are badly stained and crooked and I always ask her to mouthwash (smoke).      The profile pictures and prices are accurate and there is no funny business with extras. Her English is barely sufficient.  The 22 listed as her age on her profile is believable.

On arrival she is usually pretty cool but both times warmed up.  Some services are not available. Contrary to the profile she does not french kiss.  She does not really like doing OWO and does not offer DFK or DT.  Service is generally "basic".  Her hand work is good with encouragement. On both visits after the act she became more playful and joined me in the shower which was enjoyable.  With her guard down she is quite kooky in an attractive kind of way.  I did not feel rushed but I was a one pop guy and she joined me in the shower after.  There was some timewasting at the start. 

« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 12:01:29 pm by mrhappypants »

mrhappypants

Correction: credits for TOFTT and PM assistance should go to Instapunt. There seems to have been a gremlin in the indexing and his review did not show when I first checked...

Offline arrow0404

All 3 reviews say she’s not very hospitable and takes her time to ‘warm up’ - could quite easily be a boner killer. - I called to find out her location sounded quite grumpy then.

Also on her VS was recently offering duo but not anymore

She’s now got a video uploaded

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 06:33:22 am by greekboy7 »

mrhappypants

All 3 reviews say she’s not very hospitable and takes her time to ‘warm up’ - could quite easily be a boner killer. - I called to find out her location sounded quite grumpy then.

Yep.

InstaPunt

Yep.
The other review has Ilford down in the East of England section, i think Redbridge was formed in the 70s and after that Ilford became a part of London. Will move it to London.

She warms up as time passes is the constant theme in all three reviews, if she was cool from the beginning she’s be one of the better roms in London, good vfm, and has a very good body.

mrhappypants

The other review has Ilford down in the East of England section, i think Redbridge was formed in the 70s and after that Ilford became a part of London. Will move it to London.

She warms up as time passes is the constant theme in all three reviews, if she was cool from the beginning she’s be one of the better roms in London, good vfm, and has a very good body.

Ilford, zone 4 = definitely London for me. 

I agree.  If you can get past her teeth and rather mechanical introduction you can have a lot of fun.  Her cute little bottom in the bunny costume and heels going up the stairs is a warm memory and will see me on the train out from Liverpool Street soon.  The kookiness marginalises her slightly but this also works for me.

And, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, she shows up an awful lot of city centre providers.