Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Partys  (Read 533 times)

Offline mrsuperstar

Hi Guys,

I'm fairly new to the punting game and still a bit "green" I've got 3 or 4 reviews I still need to post but that can wait. I'm seriously considering a trip to a phoenix party (what used to be lady marmalades) any got any tips about attending ie best time to go? How to avoid a complete sausage fest? Good bad points etc.

Ta im advance

vt

It is pot luck and impossible to predict exactly how many guys will book and turn up, but it hasn't been overly busy this year when I've attended the new Phoenix venue...my last party was 7 guys and 5 girls.

Even with a full party ie. the max 2:1 ratio, there's still action to be had as most girls can service 2 guys at a time and as guys start popping and taking breaks there's always room for some 1-2-1 action.

A lot of guys prefer the busier parties as there's often more atmosphere and banter, but I can appreciate for a first-timer feeling his way, a more chilled party might be more desirable.

I remember overhearing Em say the 4-6pm party is usually the least attended of the day. Nevertheless, my advice is to go with a line-up that appeals, at a time when it suits you and you'd be most up for it...enjoy!!  :drinks:

vt

BTW...please post your reviews...good or bad...they don't have to be long-winded!!  :)

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

It is pot luck and impossible to predict exactly how many guys will book and turn up, but it hasn't been overly busy this year when I've attended the new Phoenix venue...my last party was 7 guys and 5 girls.

Even with a full party ie. the max 2:1 ratio, there's still action to be had as most girls can service 2 guys at a time and as guys start popping and taking breaks there's always room for some 1-2-1 action.

A lot of guys prefer the busier parties as there's often more atmosphere and banter, but I can appreciate for a first-timer feeling his way, a more chilled party might be more desirable.

I remember overhearing Em say the 4-6pm party is usually the least attended of the day. Nevertheless, my advice is to go with a line-up that appeals, at a time when it suits you and you'd be most up for it...enjoy!:drinks:

+1.