Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone seen Holly2008 in Chichester?  (Read 1840 times)

Offline sailor3

Anyone got anything to report on Holly2008 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any feedback appreciated.

Online timsussex

I saw Holly several years ago

It was a strange punt - she was very controlling from the start - park here (which turned out to be nearly 1/2 mile  from her flat) and call me from your car - that sort of thing

the action took place  on a blanket on her living room floor - after she evicted the cat  - suppose she provided a full service but somehow  seemed to lack any enthusiasm

As I said this was more than 5 years ago so some things may have improved 

Offline sailor3

Cheers Tim. That does sound a bit odd, especially the blanket on the floor. Do you recall her looks? Mind you, if she's unenthusiastic then looks don't matter.

Anyone else seen her?

Offline sailor3

She's been on AW since 2008, and only has 11 ratings, not that AW ratings count for anything. It suggests that punters don't feel positive feedback is justified but they don't want to leave bad FB either.

Offline Victor7522

Like timsussex I saw her several years ago and had a very similar experience. She explained that the blanket on the living room floor was because her bedroom was just for her. It was a cold and remote session. I suspect that she has a healthcare related job that limits her availability.
My punting has been put on the back burner for some time for health reasons but even if I could I wouldn't.

Offline Bargeman

I saw her about 2 years ago. She’s very picky. Won’t see people that lives in Chichester. Even when she has agreed a meet, constantly having to ring her as she wanted to think about it before finally agreeing to meet. She is in health care. 
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 12:01:53 am by daviemac »

Offline Pompeylad20

I saw her earlier this year, just as lockdown eased.
As above she called, told me where to park, walk here.
Meet took place in her room on the bed but there was a blanket over the bed
Cat wouldn’t leave the room and she just kept pushing it away - felt I was being watched

No kissing but to be expected
Sat and chatted for a while when your keen to get started
Once things got moving
Great figure said she put on a bit of weight but still looks great
Great punt and would recommend for the hour

Offline Jules2205

She can fucking talk I’ll tell you that! I think she is very lonely and wants the company more than anything.

Offline sailor3

Thanks lads. I'm still undecided, some good pointers for and against!

Offline bushman

I saw her about 2 years ago. She’s very picky. Won’t see people that lives in Chichester. Even when she has agreed a meet, constantly having to ring her as she wanted to think about it before finally agreeing to meet. She is in health care.
How will she know if you are from Chichester or not?

Online timsussex

Thanks lads. I'm still undecided, some good pointers for and against!

come on we've given you a pretty fair picture  so make up your mind - she's far from perfect but you dont exactly have a great choice in Chi

what else can we do lend you a coin to toss ?  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 11:02:13 pm by timsussex »

Offline Bargeman

Re. Living in Chichester, she asked. Along with which gym do you use if any. Said she wouldn’t want to see anyone out side as it would be embarrassing. I also had the parking issue some distance away. A plus I was allowed in the bedroom.