Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BUBBLE BUTT, BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY, PAWG, CULO GRANDE  (Read 995466 times)

Offline last_days_of_logan

External Link/Members Only - maybe?

All that's done is open an investigation into your profile for touting  :D :D :D :D...see if you have done it before

« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 05:51:50 pm by last_days_of_logan »

Online sparkus

women with crucifixes
I started a thread on that ages ago as I was looking for women with Religious Symbols in the hope that I could find some with 6 pointed stars.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=150377.msg1762446#msg1762446

Ah, I thought was his. I think he contributed a bit?

Offline Payyourwaymate

Anybody seen this one?

External Link/Members Only

There was a member a couple pages back that confirmed she is real. He did not give intel on the body though.

Offline Payyourwaymate

not convinced on the bubble

Seen her in a lineup, she's legit but I did not get to see the bubble so no idea on that.

There was a member a couple pages back that confirmed she is real. He did not give intel on the body though.

yeah i was looking for the post. couldnt find it

Offline Payyourwaymate

yeah i was looking for the post. couldnt find it

Found it. It was on the thicker edition thread.

Hidden Image/Members Only

No hits but no way is she £100 ph

Yes she is, it is her 100%. I saw her.

Would have been nice if you reviewed her lol. I noticed she's part of the Ibizafue/ANA group, I can't run through all them hoes and review them all for the team ffs  :dash:. Well, at least you confirmed she's real I guess.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 07:29:04 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline Payyourwaymate

Reviewed her, does not belong on the thread although her pictures make it seem like she does. She did not maintain the BBL well so lost the cheeks, also has a C.S scar.

Offline oversexed

Seen this one, review coming soon.

Ass is big, fake, hard, semi-loose pussy

Likes to talk, drink. Fuck length tolerance is low even though she cant take it hard
typical extras for latin parlours

Might see her one more time, have a position that i will like to put her in

Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Likes to talk, drink. Fuck length tolerance is low even though she cant take it hard

so thats 2 things

she cannot fuck for long

AND

She cannot take it hard??!!

She is completely useless then.....why go back?

edit:- having said that though, this is a solid addition...nice one.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 03:19:37 am by last_days_of_logan »

Offline oversexed

so thats 2 things

she cannot fuck for long

AND

She cannot take it hard??!!

She is completely useless then.....why go back?

edit:- having said that though, this is a solid addition...nice one.

Sorry meant to say. she can take it hard not just for long

Sorry meant to say. she can take it hard not just for long

"Not just for long" or do you mean "just not for long"?

if she can take the D i might visit

Thanks for the feedback

Offline bbz123

All that's done is open an investigation into your profile for touting  :D :D :D :D...see if you have done it before

she was nearby so was curious what others though, profile gone now anyway, take it that was a solid no from you haha?

Offline tantric talents

his heart was in the right place, and he put the work in.

He really did put a lot of work into the site, and despite the stuff surrounding the spat, and given the difficult times in which we now live, I don’t think a little forgiveness would go amiss.
I for one would like to see him back.

she was nearby so was curious what others though, profile gone now anyway, take it that was a solid no from you haha?

bruv the 'solid no' was so real i dropped down on my chair and was like ..."but i could have sworn my guy bbz123 was down with the booty like. Never trusting him again!"  :D

Offline bbz123

bruv the 'solid no' was so real i dropped down on my chair and was like ..."but i could have sworn my guy bbz123 was down with the booty like. Never trusting him again!"  :D

Haha it's been a while, need to get back in the game  :lol: How about this one then - External Link/Members Only

Online Bassman

« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 05:58:49 pm by Bassman »

Offline Helloyou75001

Does she also have fake tits or natural?

And does she owo?

Thanks  :hi:

Offline oversexed

Does she also have fake tits or natural?

And does she owo?

Thanks  :hi:

natural. owo is extra

Offline oversexed

Offline Payyourwaymate

Does anyone have any info on this one by any chance? The ratio is looking lovely.

Didnt choose her in the line up. The pictures exaggerate her ass. i was expecting something like Sammy's quality. still a bubble butt though.

Posting here as i know most people arent as persnickety as me

Oversexed you are too kind. I saw her in a lineup and was thinking rahhh photoshop niced you didn't it?? She does not look like the pictures ratio wise at allllllll.  Those pics are a couple years old plus photoshop editing the ratio.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 06:58:51 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline oversexed

Oversexed you are too kind. I saw her in a lineup and was thinking rahhh photoshop niced you didn't it?? She does not look like the pictures ratio wise at allllllll.  Those pics are a couple years old plus photoshop editing the ratio.

Ah, i'm not persnickety after all. Yea, she's heavily photoshopped. from the colour of her skin to the size of her curves

Stumbled unto a bit of a gem, in a brothel of all place

basically performance was legit independent standards but at brothel prices

will try to remember to review tomorrow

Online sparkus

Stumbled unto a bit of a gem, in a brothel of all place

basically performance was legit independent standards but at brothel prices

will try to remember to review tomorrow

I'll remind you to :thumbsup:

I'll remind you to :thumbsup:

LOL

i might as well just post who the person is and write the review later

Summary:- brothel chick, booty not too big, just right. Augmented..B+ to C- range IMO...C tops. feels good....good surgeon work.
Tits felt great and real but i think they were fake...they seemed a little too good
Her body is pretty nice
Face is about 6 to 7. I thought she would be older looking as the age was 31 and alsoi assume they do their best to make them look as young as possible on the profile...but to my surprise she looked her age (31?) or younger.
Friendly, funny, banter type.
english not so good but she tries
fuck was good, i didnt pound but didnt go super boring slow..just normal. she was fine with
OW was good makes me think OWO would be really good
DFK was intense
Put it this way...i went in there thinking 40 for 15..saw her and asked her if she was okay with the D..she said yes..wanted to take my time so upped it to 30 mins. got to fucking..felt sweet..asked her is she kissed she said extra....i said cool..she started kissing like a possessed witch....pulling me in grinding on me , all manner of stuff..after 10 mins i told her i wanted to extend to an hour
I had a great hour with her but i regret losing myself..as a seasoned guy in this game to go in there thinking 40 and then end up paying 120 means i got taken. it was 2 strong nuts though i wont lie.
Plus this woman offered me water at the end...and then ..a BEER!!...she did not rush me out. All that was left was to get in touch with her when she moves around to a new location

brothels be upping their game

Offline oversexed

LOL

Summary:- brothel chick, booty not too big, just right. Augmented..B+ to C- range IMO...C tops. feels good....good surgeon work.
Tits felt great and real but i think they were fake...they seemed a little too good
Her body is pretty nice
Face is about 6 to 7. I thought she would be older looking as the age was 31 and alsoi assume they do their best to make them look as young as possible on the profile...but to my surprise she looked her age (31?) or younger.
fuck was good, i didnt pound but didnt go super boring slow..just normal. she was fine with
DFK was intense
Put it this way...i went in there thinking 40 for 15..saw her and asked her if she was okay with the D..she said yes..wanted to take my time so upped it to 30 mins. got to fucking..felt sweet..asked her is she kissed she said extra....i said cool..she started kissing like a possessed witch....pulling me in grinding on me , all manner of stuff..after 10 mins i told her i wanted to extend to an hour
I had a great hour with her but i regret losing myself..as a seasoned guy in this game to go in there thinking 40 and then end up paying 120 means i got taken. it was 2 strong nuts though i wont lie.
Plus this woman offered me water at the end...and then ..a BEER!!...she did not rush me out. All that was left was to get in touch with her when she moves around to a new location

When did you see her? I hope i was in before you  :D

When did you see her? I hope i was in before you  :D

you saw her?

You never mentioned ... why wouldn't you say anything? :D do you know how hard it is to find performers like that in brothels?

You probably didnt want to share LOL

you probably saw her before me

Online Bassman

LOL

Her body is pretty nice
DFK was intense

the location doesn’t work for me unfortunately, but thanks for the post. I’ll keep an eye on her profile in case she’s ever in an area I am happy to punt in.  :thumbsup:

Offline oversexed

you saw her?

You never mentioned ... why wouldn't you say anything? :D do you know how hard it is to find performers like that in brothels?

You probably didnt want to share LOL

you probably saw her before me

I saw her over the weekend. Log on here yesterday to comment on her then i saw your comment.

I cant say exact time as there were a lot of young men lining up to see her.

I didnt experience it as good as you but i liked the fact that she showered and freshened up on demand for me

I didnt like the fake hard ass though but everything else was good. her OWO was superb. She loved her nipple sucked. That
turned her on, got a cheeky FK.

I saw her over the weekend. Log on here yesterday to comment on her then i saw your comment.

I cant say exact time as there were a lot of young men lining up to see her.

I didnt experience it as good as you but i liked the fact that she showered and freshened up on demand for me

I didnt like the fake hard ass though but everything else was good. her OWO was superb. She loved her nipple sucked. That
turned her on, got a cheeky FK.

Wow, what are the odds......i saw her pretty late....there wasnt a line of guys at all...infact i got to see both women...i could have just have easily gone for the other woman , felt kind of bad for her..as if no one was picking her cause of the other one being there,

I almost walked cause i thought her booty would have been bigger. glad i stayed

Offline socksfellan2

« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 11:40:05 pm by socksfellan2 »

Offline Payyourwaymate

Offline socksfellan2

welcome back bro

was certain you were on holiday on her majesty's behest

:lol:

Welcome back thought you were gone for good I was like damn. Hope all has been well.

Thank you both, good to be back
Nice to see you guys are still active, and some of the other regulars too. I've been OK, hope you've been able to maintain this year as well

Looks like PP got the booted? What a shame... was a great guy with fantastic insight, if you happen to read this PP; it was great talking in PMs, wish you all the best

Online Bassman

Online Bassman

Can’t find an AW page for her.

Hoping she’s legit.

Ignore.

Reverse image search shows her to be in Vegas according to her Twitter profile

Offline Mr Sinister

Can’t find an AW page for her.

Hoping she’s legit.

That's an Insta thot seen those pics around, so many VS profiles steal photos from there.

Offline Payyourwaymate

:lol:

Thank you both, good to be back
Nice to see you guys are still active, and some of the other regulars too. I've been OK, hope you've been able to maintain this year as well

Looks like PP got the booted? What a shame... was a great guy with fantastic insight, if you happen to read this PP; it was great talking in PMs, wish you all the best

Yh everythings been alright. PP got booted, shame indeed... this thread has not been the same since. I'm on a hiatus in maintaining threads in terms of scouting talent till next year but will be back to help out all the other posters soon. We all have to do our bit to replace the encyclopedia PP lol. I really wonder where he found the time.

Offline oversexed

Name:Stefany Bombshell

Number:  +447405180151 or 074051800151

AW: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Bonus video: External Link/Members Only

This pic gives me use-to-man vibes. Click on it. Look at her hips, hand and jawline
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 07:57:40 pm by oversexed »