Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BUBBLE BUTT, BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY, PAWG, CULO GRANDE  (Read 1000049 times)

Offline leblancwaya

Jessica Bombshell - New from Brazil

I would go and see her but my favourite services (DFK, OWO) are off the table due to covid.

Enjoy lads, that ass looks unreal. No funny arching from this girl

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Definitely a phat ass. She looks as advertised. Unfortunately get "services" are trash. Don't bother.

I'll review soon.

Offline last_days_of_logan

Definitely a phat ass. She looks as advertised. Unfortunately get "services" are trash. Don't bother.

I'll review soon.

nice one buddy

you saved folks some money

Offline Payyourwaymate

I'll review soon.

Thanks for the intel.

Offline oversexed

Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline oversexed

Offline penisilin

TeenageChanel: External Link/Members Only

I suspect fakery with this one.

With up to 50 pics in free gallery she probably is genuine but she ain't a bubble butt contender 

Offline bbz123

This one have been around for a long time. Never in London. Might be real.

has anyone seen this one? popped up near me and quite tempted...

Offline jeezyuk

has anyone seen this one? popped up near me and quite tempted...

I am 100% certain she used to work in the Earl’s Court area.

I can confirm she is a great fuck, great OWO. Does have hidden extras and reluctant to DFK but gets into it

I’ve punted her ages ago under another profile. Works with other girls but they are discrete and well set up. Independent to boot

Lovely round ass

Offline leicesterstudent

With up to 50 pics in free gallery she probably is genuine but she ain't a bubble butt contender

Profile is B&S. Searched some of the photos and found her onlyfans (ShanSoSweetish), location is California

Instagram is in her bio and contains all the photos on aw

Offline Dopedj

Stolen pictures
All the pictures belong to to instagram model in California :- ShanSoSweetish

Offline Payyourwaymate

The market for bubbles is not looking strong at the moment. I have not really seen much talent hence I have not posted anything. Anyone else feeling the same? Hopefully next year there's an improvement, safe to say this year is a write off.

Offline oversexed

Offline Yankee41

My top girl as of now for big ass.  It was incredible when she was riding me in cowgirl.  She seemed surprised that i did not want her to do reverse cowgirl.  I think thats what everyone requests.  For her size she is packing a wide load.  She reminds me of a kardashian figure.  Perfect large tits, small waist and very wide hips.

Offline Payyourwaymate

My top girl as of now for big ass.  It was incredible when she was riding me in cowgirl.  She seemed surprised that i did not want her to do reverse cowgirl.  I think thats what everyone requests.  For her size she is packing a wide load.  She reminds me of a kardashian figure.  Perfect large tits, small waist and very wide hips.

Going from the pictures on her profile she looks to be a Mid Range B. Perhaps slim thick, a kardashian figure though? I'm skeptical but I'll take your word for it since you have seen her. Thanks for the intel. I'll add the main pictures as the gallery does not show any pictures of the cheeks in full bloom.

Offline Stealthmode

Going from the pictures on her profile she looks to be a Mid Range B. Perhaps slim thick, a kardashian figure though? I'm skeptical but I'll take your word for it since you have seen her. Thanks for the intel. I'll add the main pictures as the gallery does not show any pictures of the cheeks in full bloom.

Wasn’t there talk of her pics being fake?

Offline Yankee41

I would say her pics are probably a couple years old now.  She isnt as slim as her pics suggest but she isnt fat.  She should have some booty pics though.  It was the first thing i noticed when i saw her. 
Im not much of a big ass guy but when she was on top in cow girl with my cock in her ass she would lean back a little and her ass would push up and create a ridge line to her back that i could feel with my hands and i thought to myself "jesus, its like a shelf, i bet i could put my drink back there and it would stay".  I never experienced that before and for some reason i thought of this thread.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I would say her pics are probably a couple years old now.  She isnt as slim as her pics suggest but she isnt fat.  She should have some booty pics though.  It was the first thing i noticed when i saw her. 
Im not much of a big ass guy but when she was on top in cow girl with my cock in her ass she would lean back a little and her ass would push up and create a ridge line to her back that i could feel with my hands and i thought to myself "jesus, its like a shelf, i bet i could put my drink back there and it would stay".  I never experienced that before and for some reason i thought of this thread.

personally i think you're trying to hard to convince,  plus you admit yourself you're not really an assman

Looking at her pictures no amount of meat (except surgery) can turn her into what you described i dont personally think.......

Not enough booty i think

Offline ratedj

personally i think you're trying to hard to convince,  plus you admit yourself you're not really an assman

Looking at her pictures no amount of meat (except surgery) can turn her into what you described i dont personally think.......

Not enough booty i think

Yeah. Just going by the pics I can't see an ass there, especially not one that resembles Kim K's.

Offline ratedj

This one has some back bruh

We all have our preferences, likes and opinions, which is absolutely fine, but I personally fail to see why this one warrants a mention in this thread. Can't see a bubble there.

Offline sparkus

We all have our preferences, likes and opinions, which is absolutely fine, but I personally fail to see why this one warrants a mention in this thread. Can't see a bubble there.

Doesn't seem to stop people dropping in whatever they feel like, based on 'ass makes me horny'.

Doesn't seem to stop people dropping in whatever they feel like, based on 'ass makes me horny'.

true, but then we all rightly get called up on it when we post something sub par

It also helps to know the people that can TRULY tell a proper booty. Like the guy that said that girl is like Kim K. IF that profile isn't a B&S then i doubt i would be following his suggestions

PYWM, GLM, Pumps etc...i would follow their suggestions for obvious reasons

Offline PapaSmurf

Has there ever been a photoshop worse than this?

lol makes me want to toftt just so I could see how big a difference. You can see the background melting lol  :lol:

Offline oversexed

Offline oversexed

Offline oversexed

when you say she is back, was she ever any good?

Didnt choose her in the line up. The pictures exaggerate her ass. i was expecting something like Sammy's quality. still a bubble butt though.

Posting here as i know most people arent as persnickety as me

Offline Dinekid7

Aww man, I noticed she was back too, but on your description of her, I will give it a miss

Your remember how tall she was???
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 03:00:33 pm by Dinekid7 »

Offline Asiansensation888

I've always been skeptical about WGs with way too many professional photos, but if this one is legit, she sure has a bubble :yahoo:

Offline sparkus

She seems to have run out of bog roll, her ass is dirty!

I punted one from what I assume is the same Dominican stable who called herself "Dirty Pussy" :vomit:

Offline Diggler fights back!

I punted one from what I assume is the same Dominican stable who called herself "Dirty Pussy" :vomit:

Now her ass is as dirty as her pussy.  :D

Offline Payyourwaymate

I've always been skeptical about WGs with way too many professional photos, but if this one is legit, she sure has a bubble :yahoo:

She is legit, the photos are glammed up. She's built like those snu snu women in futurama. She's like 5ft8 to 6ft, got a body but is amazonianish. Deffo a woman though.

Offline sparkus

She is legit, the photos are glammed up. She's built like those snu snu women in futurama. She's like 5ft8 to 6ft, got a body but is amazonianish. Deffo a woman though.

Sold!

Offline tobyk1

Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Payyourwaymate

#BRINGBACKPP

Unfortunately, I don't think he is coming back. Even PP would have found trouble searching for talent in these times, there are no bubbles about. I've stopped looking for talent to post onto the thread due to the lockdown and I suspect other members may have stopped posting talent aswell due to the same reason. When there is some normality again with the flow of talent in london, I'll start scouting again. 

FREE PP though.

Offline PapaSmurf

#BRINGBACKPP
Unfortunately, I don't think he is coming back. Even PP would have found trouble searching for talent in these times, there are no bubbles about. I've stopped looking for talent to post onto the thread due to the lockdown and I suspect other members may have stopped posting talent aswell due to the same reason. When there is some normality again with the flow of talent in london, I'll start scouting again. 

FREE PP though.

Yea have to agree. He was a bit of a pedantic pain in the ass, but his heart was in the right place, and he put the work in. I thought he came back under a different profile name?

My general interest is also declining. The pandemic has really killed the market for he reliable ladies, and there's a lot of catfishy profiles filling the holes. Putting my right off the scene in general.

Let's see how 2021 fares for us.

Offline tobyk1

🙏 may it be generous in freedom, travel, big bubbles and top drawer service 👍

Offline Payyourwaymate

Yea have to agree. He was a bit of a pedantic pain in the ass, but his heart was in the right place, and he put the work in. I thought he came back under a different profile name?

My general interest is also declining. The pandemic has really killed the market for he reliable ladies, and there's a lot of catfishy profiles filling the holes. Putting my right off the scene in general.

PP never came back under a different profile. It's been me, logan, oversexed and GLM that I can remember off the top of my head still posting talent and information regard bubble butts in this thread. If PP did come back under a different profile, he would be spotted in a flash; his manner of writing is too distinctive to go undercover. It's like if I got banned I could not come back if registering was open because the way I write is too distinctive, I'll get booted again swiftly  :lol:.

Offline PapaSmurf

If PP did come back under a different profile, he would be spotted in a flash; his manner of writing is too distinctive to go undercover. :lol:.

I know right. It's like he's writing a story or describing star charts.  :D

Offline tobyk1

Peter Perves. Serial bubble butt Hunter.

Hope he’s doing well.

Offline sparkus

Peter Perves. Serial bubble butt Hunter.

Hope he’s doing well.

Bubbles, gingers, women with crucifixes, surprised he found the time to punt.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Bubbles, gingers, women with crucifixes, surprised he found the time to punt.

women with crucifixes
I started a thread on that ages ago as I was looking for women with Religious Symbols in the hope that I could find some with 6 pointed stars.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=150377.msg1762446#msg1762446
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 12:47:13 pm by Horizontal pleasures »