Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in the city  (Read 2515 times)

Offline Adoniron

I'm in London next week. Any recommendations for massage shops in Farringdon/Barbican/Holborn areas? I've done a search but nothing really coming up, certainly no recent reviews.

Offline paul_2407

This place is on 50 old street and a couple of the girls are decent External Link/Members Only

Offline adrianm758

Tina is in the Barbican area (see my previous reviews for contact details). Looks amazing these days too.

Tantric Pleasure have a premises in E1 and in Blackfriars and in Holborn.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 09:19:42 am by adrianm758 »

Online Jonestown

Natural Atmosphere is at the north west side of Blackfriars Bridge, mixed reviews, £60 on the door for the hour, a girl I've seen at another location and would recommend is Summer who is there Tuesday and Thursday, good massage but not up for anything more than HE/RO.

Offline Pushn

Natural Atmosphere is at the north west side of Blackfriars Bridge, mixed reviews, £60 on the door for the hour, a girl I've seen at another location and would recommend is Summer who is there Tuesday and Thursday, good massage but not up for anything more than HE/RO.

I havent been here in a while, I havent seen any recent reviews either, I should maybe check out summer, I used to love going here.

Offline Adoniron

Thanks for all the advice. I went to Natural Atmosphere on the basis that it involved a smaller outlay if it turned out to be crap. A couple of aspects were unusual but a broadly positive experience. Review to follow..

Offline Trapstar1

What does £60 get you?