Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Moroccan slut Samia, Heathrow  (Read 2478 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5254900) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Reggie10921

External Link/Members Only

This is my second visit because the first visit I was too tired and didn’t perform so had to go again.

She is located on the Bath Road in Heathrow.
Her communication is good.

She is an attractive girl, pretty face, smallish tits and a phat ass(her main feature).

She doesn’t offer kissing or OWO which is a let down as she gives a good bj

She is a hood/ghetto type of girl, smokes weed which isn’t a problem with me.

I got into the room and she was wearing a sexy outfit showing off her ass. I said let’s smoke a joint before we begin, she agreed and we smoked a joint. She began with oral and this was deep and sloppy with good mouth and tongue action. We have sex and i popped first time.

She then decided she wanted to smoke another joint which was okay with me as long as i got my second pop. She agreed and we smoked another joint.

Came back to the room and initiated second round. I went down on her, she is clean and made her orgasm. I was hard as hell so decided to get straight into sex and bent her over in doggy and then missionary, whilst having sex her alarm on her phone rang and she said times up. I said we should have more time as you decided to smoke another joint, she goes times up and that’s all i can do.

She is a clock watcher, literally will not let you have a few minutes. Happened the first time as well.

For me this is a negative because at the prices she charges she doesn’t offer kissing of any sorts, OWO, is a clock watcher and it’s very hard to stay hard when there’s no intimacy from the girl.

Offline Rocket Scientist

Yes! Ass looks phat and round.  :rolleyes:
I have smoked with a WG but only after my paid time

Offline NuruGuru

Thanks for the review OP,

She's been around for a while, under different names - once claiming she was "full english" now she wants to work the exotic Moroccan twist becuase her previous name and rep were so bad!

When texting her, she seemed to have an attitude and with limited services, this review is a confirmation I needed in giving her a miss.

Better luck next time.