Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sammy Big Ass Brunette aka LOVELY_GIRL_HOT Catford (SE6)  (Read 7272 times)

1 review(s) for LOVELY_GIRL_HOT (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]
6 review(s) for BIG ASS BRUNETTE (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Dark_Gable

This punt took place in February

External Link/Members Only

Price/Duration: £40/15mins.

Communication-Via text, usual Latin parlour maid style.

Location- House on a quiet road in Catford. I visited during the afternoon and there was a decent amount of flowing traffic (cars) but few people on foot. Discreet enough. Fit for purpose room.

The WG-Short and very curvy woman with large breasts and big butt, nice hip to waist ratio and a definite bubble butt.

Hygiene-No issues.

Attitude-High energy and fun, smiley and eager to provide good service.

Services received: OW, penetration (protected)

After arriving I was let in by Sammy, who was wearing a basketball jersey over her lingerie, it sounds weird but she made it work and look sexy :D
I handed over the money and she went to stash it, after returning she took off the jersey and I took a few moments to admire her figure. I spun her around and spent some time fondling her breasts and grinding against her big booty, that got me raring to go. On with the condom for some really good feeling OW and a good fiddle with my balls. She's a cheeky one and started fiddling with my nipples which always freaks me out, she stopped when I asked her to though. Penetration was missionary followed by doggy to finish which was a real joy with that big butt. I came pretty damn hard and we both had a good laugh at how noisy I got :lol:

Conclusion-Excellent pump and dump punt, I left totally satisfied. I will likely revisit her at some point in future and take my time with it in a longer punt.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline last_days_of_logan

glad you had a good time man

she is like a slAM dunk for me

Offline Dark_Gable

She's awesome. I'll definitely return for a longer punt with her in future :thumbsup:

Offline Chorley

She'll be back in a couple of weeks.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Fitzjew

Any update on this chick anyone ? No digits on her AW

Any update on this chick anyone ? No digits on her AW

rotation across the globe/ holiday...she will return...she was here a few backs

Offline Steadyrock

I remember she had a manly private part 3 years ago
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: Kev40ish

what's a manly private part?

Any chance you can help us out by elaborating what you mean here?

Also when did this happen/when did you see her?

etc etc

Offline Steadyrock

Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Link7

what's a manly private part?

:sarcastic:

You lot that love the Latinas are always playing with fire

3 years ago

okay you saw her 3 years ago and you said that she had man parts?

:sarcastic:

You lot that love the Latinas are always playing with fire

depends on if you believe wind up leeching trolls or not.

personally i think The guy is a bit full of it..

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
depends on if you believe wind up leeching trolls or not.

personally i think The guy is a bit full of it..

I tend to agree

Offline A Decent Fist

This profile has now been swapped and faked and the current pictures (for someone based in Tooting) show a girl far too hot to be credible.

As expected, they have been stolen – from a gorgeous Instagram model called Lele Pons.

Social media link / photo removed as per rule #22
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 08:56:13 pm by daviemac »

Offline Fantasticfourpj99

Last time I went Brownhill road, the brothel I was in got raided, and I got robbed at knife point by 2 youths. Never going Catford again.
Banned reason: Abusive undesirable
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Payyourwaymate

Last time I went Brownhill road, the brothel I was in got raided, and I got robbed at knife point by 2 youths. Never going Catford again.

Oh my  :scare:. Was this broad day or night time?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 09:51:38 am by Payyourwaymate »

i know that spot, sad to hear man

Offline Global_Punter

Wow

Offline Chorley

Wow! When I went to see Smmy in Cricklewood Police were attending to a domestic two doors down which was well awkward.......but they didn't riad the property and I certainly didn't get mugged!  :scare: