Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: **THICKER Edition** BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY, BIG BUTT, PAWG... Plus-Size allowed!!!  (Read 455980 times)

Online Stealthmode

cheers pal

i wonder if they even remotely look likie the pics the B&S with

No chance. Dont waste your time. You’ll get there and they will give you a story about how she isnt working today

Offline Dopedj

External Link/Members Only

Stealthmode..... Say it ain't so
Sometimes the pricing is a dead giveaway. These American instagram girl won’t fly across the pond and charge £60/30mins

Online last_days_of_logan

No hits but no way is she £100 ph

i would dispute that.

This is the Ibiaeufi profile.....and i have been better built women than her go for 100 ph at that stable

decent chance its her there

i think this is a B&S. pictures are plastered all over the world

Hidden Image/Members Only

Same with this one. these girls work all over the world , not just the UK. they get moved around within the country and across countries as well

not guaranteeing that it's her btw, could be B&S...but i have been punting with that Ibizaeufi profile for going on 4 years now....i would say from my experience 70 to 80% of the profiles are genuine and in those that are not...they try to do the B&S with people that they can try and fake and be like "yes thats me. its an old pic"..basically the B&S is not always obvious

probably isnt her but for them if i had the horn i would go have a check

Online Stealthmode

i would dispute that.

This is the Ibiaeufi profile.....and i have been better built women than her go for 100 ph at that stable

decent chance its her there

Well the tattoos with verify. You may get someone similar, but im highly sceptical

Offline Sirmixalott

So dont go to this profile without confirming prices

They are price cheats

AW says 60 and its probably done to draw in punters.....but when you get there they quote 80 for 15 mins and i believe 120 for 30 mins

probably hoping that people think with their dicks and hike up the price to get extra money

Smart scam if it works

You ever go and see the girl on the actual profile? Or is she a B&S scam too?

Online sparkus

Online Stealthmode

Come on Stealth Mode, reveal all.

No hits. To be fair, they wouldnt have aroused my suspicion anyway. Seems genuine

You ever go and see the girl on the actual profile? Or is she a B&S scam too?

nope it wasnt her that i saw...BUT...that doesnt mean that she isnt there. just the one that came to the door and told me about the prices wasnt the girl on the profile

Come on Stealth Mode, reveal all.

genuine person. not sure if the profile is real but the SP in the pic is a real SP

i saw her in forest hill...she is short and stocky, refused to give me service after she wanked me to attention

Online sparkus

genuine person. not sure if the profile is real but the SP in the pic is a real SP

i saw her in forest hill...she is short and stocky, refused to give me service after she wanked me to attention

No objections to height, are the chebs as good as they look though?

No objections to height, are the chebs as good as they look though?

she really wasnt dressed to impress. it was proper late night and she wore this HUUUUGE T shirt that covered her whole body...it was reeally baggie

it did look like she had decent sized tits but i cant be sure at all

Offline Payyourwaymate

This profile looks interesting. I can't put her on the bubble butt thread because her cheeks aren't pure bubble however, at the same time she does have cheeks but seems chubby all at once. It's a tricky one.

EDIT:NBA POLICY
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 06:21:01 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline mace-window

This profile looks interesting. I can't put her on the bubble butt thread because her cheeks aren't pure bubble however, at the same time she does have cheeks but seems chubby all at once. It's a tricky one.

EDIT:NBA POLICY

She accepts Bareback for £30. So a no no pal.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Offline Mr Sinister

Anyone wanna TOFTT?

Reckon those photos are shopped? Kinda seems she's working the angles and hiding. At a glance she looks great but wondering if she's got this great figure why not just show it off fully?

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Reckon those photos are shopped? Kinda seems she's working the angles and hiding. At a glance she looks great but wondering if she's got this great figure why not just show it off fully?

I don’t anticipate she will be gym toned and she definitely know her angels. The lack of pics and that she’s new makes me a little hesitant. I’m a gambling man but I have solid options which is why I’m not compelled to visit her. She could be a rough diamond though.

Offline oversexed

Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Mister_ant_

Offline ratedj

I've visited her. She's just fat. Ass looks gross in person. She's a decent punt for a pump and dump session

REVIEW!

Offline Sunny

I've visited her. She's just fat. Ass looks gross in person. She's a decent punt for a pump and dump session

She looks like a Somalian

No review from you

whereas others with review have visited her and fed back exactly what to expect

Offline p4ds

EastAfricanStar - 100p/h

Yeah, seen her. Not worth it... will review when I have time, but theres not much to say tbh.. she awkward, very loose there, had an odour too. Worst punt, don’t even wanna remember it.  & yes no booty. It’s all angles
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 10:30:30 am by p4ds »

Offline Sunny

Yeah, seen her. Not worth it... will review when I have time, but theres not much to say tbh.. she awkward, very loose there, had an odour too. Worst punt, don’t even wanna remember it.  & yes no booty. It’s all angles

Given up on vivastreet when it comes to these thick black girls. Her profile has on there for a while which is usually a warning sign

Offline Dinekid7

Tbh, I have seen her 3 times, will Admit body not as curvaceous as pics promote, but still has some shape, first 2 times was actually kinda good, no issues no smells, was pleasant, dry sense of humour, and I actually recommended, third time however was bad, completely uninterested, and look like she just woke up, so decided that would be my last meet with her.

Offline puntcel

Yes she is, it is her 100%. I saw her.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Yes she is, it is her 100%. I saw her.

Would have been nice if you reviewed her lol. I noticed she's part of the Ibizafue/ANA group, I can't run through all them hoes and review them all for the team ffs  :dash:. Well, at least you confirmed she's real I guess.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 10:39:07 am by Payyourwaymate »

Online Stealthmode

saw this one..cant quite tell how i feel about the punt

wasnt a positive thats for sure...neutral or negative

Decent front. what was the back saying

Offline Payyourwaymate

Going off the picture I am attaching looks like could be an addition to this thread. However, looking at the other pics maybe not. So no clue where to put her....second time this has happened.

Online sparkus

Going off the picture I am attaching looks like could be an addition to this thread. However, looking at the other pics maybe not. So no clue where to put her....second time this has happened.

I'm very certain I've seen this WG in my pre-UKP days. Grotty hotel on Vicarage Lane full of crackheads and confronted with her big gut :vomit:

Profile comes and goes, once saw her lugging a suitcase through Westfield, matriarch handler in tow.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I'm very certain I've seen this WG in my pre-UKP days. Grotty hotel on Vicarage Lane full of crackheads and confronted with her big gut :vomit:

Profile comes and goes, once saw her lugging a suitcase through Westfield, matriarch handler in tow.

Oh goodness me  :scare:. Thanks for the intel.

Offline oversexed

Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Decent front. what was the back saying

not all that impressive ... because of her added weight there was definitely something there...fake of course but soft. she has had work done on them and the added weight gave it a decent booty

with the right clothing you would rubber neck it for sure....

also i am not sure if she likes having her tits squeezed
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 07:00:06 am by last_days_of_logan »

Oh goodness me  :scare:. Thanks for the intel.

We need someone to have a look to see if that is still the case

but have to say the pics do look old the prices combined with nationality i am inclined to think sparkus feedback is still the case
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 07:15:33 am by last_days_of_logan »

Offline kungpo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Daniella's been added a few times but no harm in bumping her up

Offline jordan452

It’s looks like Ava Austen’s got some BBL cheeks done.

Her bum is really accentuated now, and it looks like it’s only in the first stage. In a few weeks the implants/transfer will fully grow.

More BBL cheeks to clap. Her increased rate though  :crazy:

« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 11:25:57 am by jordan452 »

Offline Payyourwaymate

It’s looks like Ava Austen’s got some BBL cheeks done.

Her bum is really accentuated now, and it looks like it’s only in the first stage. In a few weeks the implants/transfer will fully grow.

More BBL cheeks to clap. Her increased rate though  :crazy:

The surgery scars below the cheeks towards her hamstrings are still clear to see, give it 6 months recovery time and the cheeks will be glorious.