Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kommons komprimised ?  (Read 1223 times)

Offline bops909

Some unexpected text on the Kommons listings for Aberdeen. Anyone know anything about this ?

Looks like it's been there since at least 1st April according to Google cache.

kommons
            <br/>
            gawker
            <br/>
            Gawker, why haven&#39;t you emailed your users to let them know your database was
            compromised? It&#39;s been 24+ hours.
            <br/>
            gawker
            <br/>
            How come your servers are in a place like Aberdeen? Sounds a bit weird to have all
            your info in Scotland in such a small city.
            <br/>
            —freejoe76
            <br/>
            asked 3 days ago
            <br/>
            7160 views | 17 following
            <br/>
            Follow Question
            <br/>
            <br/>
            to ask, answer, and follow questions on kommons Cancel
            tweeted: &quot;&quot;Its been 24+ hours—Why haven&#39;t you emailed users to let
            them know your database was compromised?&quot; Question to gawker&quot; corones
            tweeted: &quot;I&#39;m following a question on kommons directed to gawker&quot; talsafran
            selfmadepsyche annie_werner tweeted: &quot;I&#39;m following a question on kommons
            directed to gawker (with 3 others)&quot; joemurph kraykray tweeted: &quot;I&#39;m following a
            question on kommons directed to gawker (with 6 others)&quot; ymilosy albertsun
            conaw kirtan jorgeortiz85 jeffcarroll marc10 ninanyc cjfahey tweeted:
            &quot;I&#39;m following a question on kommons directed to gawker (with 15 others)&quot;
            laurenmichell
            <br/>
            Answer
            <br/>
            gawker
            <br/>
            We are in the process of sending out emails to all ~1.5m users affected. Unfortunately,
            sending out that many emails is not a simple process.
            <br/>
            answered 2 days ago
            <br/>
            1 revision
            <br/>
            Our servers are actually in Aberdeen, next to the Robert Gordon University, and as you
            will provably know, there have been problems with the electricity in all the área of the
            Granite city. It’s not easy to have the servers in Scotland, but it was a decisión made
            long ago, and nowadays it will take a lot of work and money to change them.
            <br/>
            We truly appologice for any inconvenience, but we started sending the emails as son
            as we could, and of course the first ones to arrive where the ones to Aberdeen north,
            south and Gordon.
            <br/>
            answered 2 days ago
            <br/>
            Ask a Followup
            <br/>
            Questions
            <br/>

Offline badsin

Offline bops909

Understandable reaction but nope, that's copy and pasted from the Kommons web page for Aberdeen.

With the way the page works, with it loading more profiles when you scroll down,  it's blink and you'll miss it but it's there

External Link/Members Only

Offline kuck

OP seems to be referring to the text at the bottom of each Kommons listing page (not just Aberdeen). Perhaps a rogue developer?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bops909

OP seems to be referring to the text at the bottom of each Kommons listing page (not just Aberdeen). Perhaps a rogue developer?

Yes, that's it. Looks to be different text on different pages. At least some pages . That page was Liverpool, I saw something on Aberdeen..

« Last Edit: April 09, 2023, 12:40:12 pm by bops909 »

Offline kuck

Yes, that's it. Looks to be different text on different pages. At least some pages . That page was Liverpool, I saw something on Aberdeen..

Might just be their SEO strategy. Post up random text hoping for long tail clicks.

Offline tynetunnel

Maybe I’m thick, or it’s cos I’m a little techno challenged. But is this about punting? Or should it be in the off topic section?

Offline Hornydevil666

I was browsing through this site Kommons and every chick is a 9 or a 10, but then noticed a Canadian model I follow in Instagram so obviously there's a lot of WG using stolen pics so this website is just as trustworthy as Jimmy Saville in a children hospital, if you do use this site then expect a switcheroo