Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Rebeca - Harrow  (Read 2247 times)

1 review(s) for Barbie26 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

lcb

External Link/Members Only

thanks to Tony for toftt

I woke up Xmas day curious who would be available. Saw green light sent text. Got a reply straightway booked for an hour later. Post code was back of the shops in Harrow. Called directed to flat which I've been to before id describe functional not particularly nice

Greeted by Rebeca is the girl in profile mole and all. But she's quite a bit bigger I'd imagine those photos are few years old. She's got a belly and her ass is fairly big I'd guess size 12/14. Agewise I'd say 30

Services OWO, protected sex Missionary and Doggy

More OWO to finish

Attitude shes pretty good didn't clock watch. She'd just got out of the shower when I'd arrived so smelled nice. Facially she's OK like pics just older now. English isn't great but you can get by talking slowly. OWO technique started off not great but later she gave is plenty of tongue not deep though and uses a lot of hand

60 for an hour good vfm for a fairly vanilla punt. She didn't get tired happy to go for the full hour

Would I go back? No too many other girls to try but I'd recommend giving her a go
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 04:27:37 pm by lcb »

Offline iPad3

Is this girl really 6'2", I feel like podging a tall girl but her feedback is not the best!

lcb

I saw that in her profile but she's 5'2 not 6'2

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for this. I think we all know the flats you are referring to!  ;)

I take it no FK?

Online collector

I guess it's the same flat where little miss Ella was working, isn't?

vostro1000

Definately not 6' 2" ... but well worth a visit

lcb

Thanks for this. I think we all know the flats you are referring to!  ;)

I take it no FK?

I didn't really try FK so I can't say

lcb

I guess it's the same flat where little miss Ella was working, isn't?

Not sure. I know Deluxe Tanya works from there